Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Ai interaction

The new AI interaction in aq has made the game boring. The defensive/passive tendencies and the casual walk up and block. These have really put a damper on interest to play the game. I believe if it continues it will eventually be its demise. I think they need to be more creative creating future AI interaction. Having these insane nodes and terrible AI just isn't fun anymore.

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Str8crazy said:

The new AI interaction in aq has made the game boring. The defensive/passive tendencies and the casual walk up and block. These have really put a damper on interest to play the game. I believe if it continues it will eventually be its demise. I think they need to be more creative creating future AI interaction. Having these insane nodes and terrible AI just isn't fun anymore.

make the AI like terminator and see how many posts will be complaining how hard AI is