**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So frustrated.. so many champs and not one decent power control

flomerflomer Posts: 20
edited July 2019 in General Discussion

Here's my top champs list.
The champ I need the most right now is a decent POWER CONTROL.
I wish to pull a Magik or Vision for so long!

When I confront a champ like hyperion 10,000 rating, he just kicks my ass every single time. His power gain is insane!

What champion do u recommend for that purpose?

Comments

• Noob371Noob371 Posts: 26
    What other champs do you have
  • flomerflomer Posts: 20
    Noob371 said:

What other champs do you have

I just edited the post. All champs are there
  • flomerflomer Posts: 20
    Drooped2 said:

Sym supreme nullfy them

Really? Didnt know that. I'll check it out. Any other suggestions?
  • Noob371Noob371 Posts: 26
    Also korg might help too if I remember correctly he only takes 15 percent damage per special but yeah sym would be the best choice
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Punisher 2099 can power lock and Drax can inflict enervate but I’m not positive how his works specifically.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Power control Queen Magik is usefull, but as the game progresses, I have less and less utility for her
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Hawkeye special 1 and rogue special 2 are very good power control
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Rank up Domino. She is easily top 10 in the game even unduped
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    rank your HE
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Of your current champs, either Hawkeye or Rogue is your best bet. Both are versatile enough to justify ranking up. You don't need to use resources ranking up Archangel and Wolverine and two of X-23: pick one!

If either of them were Awakened, (and if that happens), then either Juggernaut or Morningstar would be a good match for Hype's. Juggernaut can keep Staggering him (being Awakened isn't crucial; but helps you spam SP1 for Unstoppable and landing Heavy attacks). Morningstar can reduce the effects of Hype's power gain and Fury buffs once Awakened. She's actually a very solid champion when Awakened; Juggernaut somewhat less so. But he works fine against Hyperion.

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited July 2019
    You could use Ghost with hood synergy and just phase before he launches his sp 3 and you wont take any damage or rank up Sym Supreme and keep staggering his power gain buffs but you might have a hard time if he refuses to throw specials. also Hwkeye ha a decent power drain on his sp1 and 2.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Symbiot Supreme pwns Hyperion...he nullify power gain and takes his lunch money.
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Nebula, build up some shock charges and then sp1, not sure if it would work on Hyperion but for all-around power control, she would work very well.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hawkeye is the best power control champ on your roster. I've beaten many hyperions with him.

No one has mentioned nebula yet. She can power drain and power lock on her sp1 but you need to put shocks on them first. At least 10 shocks should do the trick.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    flomer said:

When I confront a champ like hyperion 10,000 rating, he just kicks my ass every single time. His power gain is insane!

Your roster is still new -- itll take some time to get a well rounded roster
  • I'd say symbiote supreme right now. He might not always cause staggers the when you want, but he has other ways of wrecking hype. If you don't know how to use him, watch some tutorials and test him in some duels. One of my favorite champs to have ranked and duped.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    flomer said:

Green Goblin is good.. Power drains for sp1.. If you dup him
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Dude if you have Problems with Hyperion, then you should start reading you champs abilitys....
    Symb supreme is the very best champ against Hyperion