**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

r2 4* emma frost or iceman🤔

r2 4* emma frost or iceman🤔 11 votes

Emma frost
63%
SecondSkrillerCliffordcanRoOOtsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxMrGordo5150Bryliantu93 7 votes
Iceman
36%
CrkwestNanoDroidBrudixTreeGiodood_1 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
    Emma easy
  • Options
    NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48 ★
    edited July 2019
    Iceman
    Iceman can take multiple sp3s. Plus he is poison and bleed immune and his cold snap disables any evade while it's active.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Emma frost
    NanoDroid said:

Iceman can take multiple sp3s. Plus he is poison and bleed immune and his cold snap disables any evade while it's active.

Lol, you obviously don’t know EF’s abilities. She disables Evade while in telepath form and has way more immunities while in diamond form.

The real answer is both are worthy of 5/50. If either are dupped, do them first. EF is harder to use but able to handle way more situations with her higher skill cap. She can do everything Iceman can do and have insane SP damage and have great power control when awakened.
  • Options
    Iceman
    So people disagreed with what I said, which are basically Iceman's abilities? Amazing.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
    NanoDroid said:

So people disagreed with what I said, which are basically Iceman's abilities? Amazing.

Emma does a better job of what iceman does
  • Options
    Iceman

NanoDroid said:

Lol, you obviously don’t know EF’s abilities. She disables Evade while in telepath form and has way more immunities while in diamond form.

The real answer is both are worthy of 5/50. If either are dupped, do them first. EF is harder to use but able to handle way more situations with her higher skill cap. She can do everything Iceman can do and have insane SP damage and have great power control when awakened.
    You said it. Both are worthy. I stated who I felt was more worthy which is in turn my opinion. What you just said above is also your opinion on the matter.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Iceman
    Iceman has a lot of usage, in fact imo he is a pur Utility champ:
    He has
    Bleed, incinerate and poison immunity
    5 % max damage per sp3
    Blocks Auto evade with icesnap on enemy

Emma is also imo a really insane Champion, but i am not to sure how she works
    Only Thing i know is that you are nearly unkillable when in the Diamond form! and sp2 deals tonns of damage!
    Both really solid choices, but i would go for Iceman, at youre Point of Progress it would be more important to have something against spidermans, nightcrawlers, ultrons etc...