**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for ANY sociable AQ alliance where people still chat

500k, but Prestige only a little over 5k. Have a couple max rank 5s (no duped 5s), and a bunch of max 4s. Played solo or in retirement alliances for a long time (years) , so not many ranked defenders. Working on Act 5.2.4 & RttL. Bit of a scrub player, but I can get my AQ lines done. NOT a boss-killer. Can complete master monthly when I have time, but also have work and class. Daily player, but can't always login during work hours. I Read in-Game Chat! Have Line, will consider Discord.

Looking for a group that runs AQ 3/4 and sometimes 5. Don't care about AW and prefer it be completely optional, but will place/attack if asked. Not particular about alliance rating or size. Donations and events are whatever. Can do or not do.

MOST important--this game is a time killer for me during study breaks and commutes. I'm looking for an ally where people still TALK to each other, about the comics, the weather, politics... I don't even care what. But bored of the silent grinding that is today's MCOC. Miss those early days when the game was still fresh and players still had souls.

Renew my faith in this game. Become my new home.

Comments