**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level up event

Hey everyone. This may uave been a forum post before but why am I seeing the same solo events pop up while others take so long to generate (level up). Trying to rank up some champs but Im getting a little fustrating waiting for this event.

Comments

• PerfectExamplePerfectExample Posts: 30
    Yeah, hero use is up next (again). I was expecting a level up.
  • SylarKanameSylarKaname Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    My 5* sig 200 Namor is waiting quietly with a silent rage cause I haven't ranked him up yet lol. Why cant the solo events be on an actual calendar and not on some RNG ferriswheel?
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Same. Bit annoying. Is it random? Based on the order it was Hero Use -> Arena -> Event Quest -> Level Up. Instead we got Hero Use. What gives?
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★

Same. Bit annoying. Is it random? Based on the order it was Hero Use -> Arena -> Event Quest -> Level Up. Instead we got Hero Use. What gives?

Random
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    No Level up even today.... I don't know how randomness is effecting only level up event all the time.... Hero use and arena wins always follow one another as far as I remember :(
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Prathap said:

No Level up even today.... I don't know how randomness is effecting only level up event all the time.... Hero use and arena wins always follow one another as far as I remember :(

I was just going to say that it’s odd that t only effects level up events.

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

My 5* sig 200 Namor is waiting quietly with a silent rage cause I haven't ranked him up yet lol. Why cant the solo events be on an actual calendar and not on some RNG ferriswheel?

I mean you have to weigh how important ranking a champ is versus how important the rewards are. I’d say ranking Namor now is probably worth more than waiting around for a few units and an L1 revive.