**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4 sale!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why is my price double what every else is paying?
  • Options
    6g7azozgpilm.png
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Redeemed06 wrote: »
    6g7azozgpilm.png

The prices are in U.S. Dollars. The platforms adjust them based on Exchange Rates and Taxes. I'm assuming you're in a different area.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    That is a good question tho, the daily special is $4.99 for me but $7.99 for him. But for the T4CC card. its like $40 more dollars for than mine at $69.99.....Either way, I'm not buying.....
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Every deal costs more on apple devices
    And like grounded said exchange rates
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    6g7azozgpilm.png

The prices are in U.S. Dollars. The platforms adjust them based on Exchange Rates and Taxes. I'm assuming you're in a different area.

If each platform adjusts to current exchange rates why am I paying £63.99?
    At current exchange rate Kabam is getting $83 from me (or they would be if I bought it), how is this fair?

If the price is $69.99 in USD I should be paying £49
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I bought the mutant one and in 30 days I'll be able to 4/55 iceman

Edit: mutant not mystic XD
  • Options
    BuildBuild Posts: 42
    Way too expensive. I would have bit for $20-30. $70 to rank up 1 character is crazy.
  • Options
    very good deal, much better than the past. I would definitely buy it but I'm so broke right now :/
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Very expensive, I would not buy it, but I gotta say it's a decent offer to say the least.
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Was honestly the best deal Kabam has put out. Basically you got 3 t4cc (of your choice) for 15$ each and 5 basic t4 for 5$ each. I'd love to hear when the last time we got those prices was, for exactly what we wanted.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Great deal. Would buy it again. Took my 5* spider symbiote to rank 3
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Best offer they've put out in a while. I bought it without hesitation. Those that say it's too expensive or not good enough offer....either can't afford it (no problem with that) or are just never satisfied. Anyway I got mine ;)
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yeah go figure this deal would happen the ONE time im strapped for cash. I couldve r5d my Drax, GR, Nebula or Spidey SE.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    6g7azozgpilm.png

If each platform adjusts to current exchange rates why am I paying £63.99?
    At current exchange rate Kabam is getting $83 from me (or they would be if I bought it), how is this fair?

If the price is $69.99 in USD I should be paying £49

All prices are in U.S. Dollars, and unilateral. It's the platforms that change the rates. Some Countries have different Duties and Taxes on Virtual Currency. It's not by fault of the game. They have a flat rate that is adjusted by the providers. It's not possible for them to compensate for that because that would be a huge shift in income.
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    The price is 99 CAD. Thats even more than the exchange rate! Damn you kabam!
This discussion has been closed.