**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has any one got Stealth Spidey yet?

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Post your pulls from the new crystals even if you got him or not!😁

Comments

• theBradyBunchClubtheBradyBunchClub Posts: 35 β˜…
    I don't know about anyone else. But I didn't see him in the crystal at all.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Nice!!!
    Drooped2 said:

5 Loki
    4 magic
    4 thing
    4 invisible woman (NEW)
    4 domino

No spidey but csnt be that upset with no 3 stars

I would be happy with that, your 5 year old is pretty good luck.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I didn't get stealth spidey but I got a 4 star invisible woman so I'm happy.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I opened one and rolled over a 4* onto a two star. Featured PHCs suck, I need to do buying them. I've never got anything good from them.
    Regular PHCs gave me Scarlet Witch today though! And I've got a ton of formerly useless mystic resources, including a 4* Mystic AG, which I can finally use.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2019

Second crystal.

@Colinwhitworth69 how is he compared to sparky?
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Pulled these 3, can’t complain

Pulled these 3, can’t complain

Nice, did you have them before?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Second crystal.

Fun to play, decent damage, but his damage ceiling is lower than Stark Spidey. He has 7-hit combos, which is unique, kinda like Domino meets Aegon if that makes any sense. Takes block damage, but you want to be dexxing as much as possible anyway to keep the fury and crit paused. I like him and will eventually get him to r4.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm suprised that no whale popped in with a sig 200 spidey yet
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121 β˜…
    5* black panther OG
    3* voodoo
    3* night monkey
    5* heimdall(new)
    4* hawkeye
    3* she hulk
    5* heimdall(dupe)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Someone in my alliance pulled 2 3* and 1 5* stealth spiderman
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 β˜…β˜…
    I duped 5* Domino and 4* invisible woman dupe. Out of 2 crystals
    Thought I hit the jackpot did not want to tempt fate !!!!!!!
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Second crystal.

Fun to play, decent damage, but his damage ceiling is lower than Stark Spidey. He has 7-hit combos, which is unique, kinda like Domino meets Aegon if that makes any sense. Takes block damage, but you want to be dexxing as much as possible anyway to keep the fury and crit paused. I like him and will eventually get him to r4.
    Stealth Spidey has a slightly higher max damage ceiling than Stark Spidey AFAICT.
    If both are sig 200 maxed out, with his vulnerability debuff, precision, and fury, he has higher crit rating, crit damage and attack if Sparky has 10 poise charges.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Second crystal.

Stealth Spidey has a slightly higher max damage ceiling than Stark Spidey AFAICT.
    If both are sig 200 maxed out, with his vulnerability debuff, precision, and fury, he has higher crit rating, crit damage and attack if Sparky has 10 poise charges.
    Cool. I like how you can keep the fury and crit paused. Looking forward to ranking him up.
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40 β˜…
    Got real lucky yesterday
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40 β˜…

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Second crystal.

Cool. I like how you can keep the fury and crit paused. Looking forward to ranking him up.
    Yep. It's nice that you build his damage up with attacks and he can get to his max damage state really fast.