**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would win #15

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★

Who would win #15 37 votes

Wolverine
94%
BrainimpacterFrostySundance_2099WerewrymTaZ_4178incognerdo77Jackbrooks2580Mitriaxshadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixJuggerNotKobster84Mitchell35SPIDERMANANTMANGritabitZipioThanos_CarSquishyjrThe_4THHedronLordBeaverbroke 35 votes
Black Panther
5%
Webby72Etjama 2 votes

Comments

• LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Wolverine

Stop

no
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    This one is kinda fun and a really decent fight..
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Wolverine
    I think this actually happened recently in the comics. Forgot who won however.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Wolverine
    I always thought that a way to kill wolverine is to just drop a nuke on him right...
    Just completely obliterate his body right. But that seems like overkill and BP wouldn’t do that to stop one guy but it makes sense because BP has access to the tech to like do it. Plus wolverine would beat BP in a fight becuz of the healing
    ps. I’m not a huge X-men fan, so I don’t know much about them. So if there’s any other way to kill that I don’t know about. Tell me cuz I wanna know
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Black Panther
    Logan’s regen can be negated by the muramusa blade if I remember correctly. Tchalla is one of the richest people on earth, so it stands to reason that if it was a life or death scenarios , he would be able to get a hold of muramusa, or carbonadium or some other regen negating item or weapon. So, I place my bet on black panther.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Webby72 said:

Logan’s regen can be negated by the muramusa blade if I remember correctly. Tchalla is one of the richest people on earth, so it stands to reason that if it was a life or death scenarios , he would be able to get a hold of muramusa, or carbonadium or some other regen negating item or weapon. So, I place my bet on black panther.

This is exactly the problem with these threads. For a true who would win you need the set up for the fight. Your point (while valid) is irrelevant in a chance meeting.

There are sites that are dedicated to these scenarios, leave them there.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I am tired of these threads. Click bait. Go back to your darkened rooms and debate with prof hoff, fanboys.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Wolverine

Stop

Don't click on it then