**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4* Awakening Gem for Hyperion, Omega Red, Gwenpool, Corvus, Void, Quake.

Recently, I made a 4 star crystal opening party and got several good tiers (or god tiers?). I guess luck was on my side. Here are the champs: Hyperion, Omega Red, Gwenpool, Corvus, Void, Quake. My question is that which one of them deserves generic awakening gem?

To be honest, I do not give much value to 4 stars any more. Anyway, I believe those champs worth to discuss. I know all of them are good in their category, but, since I have not played with them, I am not sure which one deserves more to awaken.

Note: I already have 5 star unduped Corvus and do not have good champs in skill and mutant classes.

Note 2: I really like playing aggressive.

Comments

• kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    Forget to mention, I have also undupped Aegon
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Omega, void and aegon
    Why not Hyperion?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    kapkacci said:

Why not Hyperion?

Hyperion is a good option but omega, aegon and void need it much more
    Ok. One last question. Which one would be the most useful when awaken to explore the Act 5?

Currently, my top tier champs are: 5* Corvus, Ghulk, Venom, Emma and 4* Magik (5/50), IMIW (5/50)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d say whoever you prefer from void omega and aegon
    Lainua said:

Void is unique. Other champs can be replaced better by a good 5* because their value is dependent on damage while Void is totally different.

I have all the great 4* and I occasionally use them for fun. Only Void is for serious purpose.

I watched several videos about Void, Aegon and OR. They are all excellent but eventually 4* will not be enough. So, based on your comment, I will go for Void. Thanks!
    Lvernon15 said:

I’d say whoever you prefer from void omega and aegon

At first, I was close to awaken Hyperion (and very big fan of him as most of the rookie community), but now, decided to go for Void as 4*.