**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Refunded pocket purchase

I recently had an issue with my password because of a foster kid. I reset my email and re-entered password into google play. The new pass word entry seem to reset my authintification process to 1 tap purchases. I accidentally pocket dialed an All Father package and a daily crystal package. So I had googleplay refund it. I figured kabaam would simply relinquish 3100 units from the 3500 i had. No, the claim I spent them, and are telling me to go f myself. So when I open a case, they won't even talk to me about the issue. They give me an auto f u message saying quit now, we don't care if you accidentally purchased the items, or played the game 4 years. Anyway. I actually paid for 2 unit cards, one was active, and the new one just started. Is the units still building even though I have a negative balance? And mainly, is the 9999 $99 coin package the only one that i can purcahse? So i have to spend $198 to fix a $105 refund hole?

Comments

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Sounds good 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣😂
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I’m having difficulty picturing how TWO accidental purchases were made.. picturing someone tripping and random tapping phone as they fall and hit the ground? I’ve always had to put in password to make any purchase (I get you didn’t mean to have tap purchasing on) just because it starts feeling to easy to buy packs if it’s button click easy. Hard to say without screenshots or 2 sides of the story. I’d guess this post will get closed though. 😬

🐻
  • LarryRayLarryRay Posts: 11
    The purchases were done in my pocket, not by slide of hand. Im sure you've had unitentional Facebook requests or starting up music apps in your pocket. But that's not the point. The units were still in my possession. And even then. My main question is, they won't tell me if i have to spend $198 or will it give me the choice to spend an additional $5 after the $99 coin purchase. In order to fix the negative $105 hole from refund, is my only choice to spend $198. Or will it let me buy $105?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Ive never had a negative balance so i cant help u with that part. I would suggest if u keep playing and this happens again contacting Kabam about the problem before requesting a refund from Google. They could have resolved the problem without having to go thru google.
    Dropped2, they wont even respond to my tickets. So i dont want to spend 99, and another 99 package is my only choice.
    But i dont have the purchases. I had 3500 units before they went nevative. The entire all father amount was still there. They now have their 3100 units and about 500 to 600 of mine. I didnt use them, so tbere shouldn't be an issue.i have 2 daily cards running right now as qe speek. I paid dor them, and disnt get refunds.
    All they have to do is take their 3100 units. But even if they don't, i can't access them, so no one gets anything, just a customer with a broken game.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

If you ever encounter an issue with an in-app purchase or to return any unused items from an accidental purchase, reach out to our Support Team. They are here to help you.

Litterally from their refund policy announcement. And they dont have your units they are just locked till you get your account out of negative contest credits
    Well it's a wishing well, because they just close the case when I ask questions.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    You admitted you “accidentally purchased stuff”. And then you admitted you requested a refund from google or apple

Why didn’t you go thru kabaam

Kabaam had to repay google for the refund you got, they in the right sadly to get there money from you
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It’s never the first step to get a refund issued before dealing with the merchant directly... same way if you had an issue with a product you buy. You wouldn’t get home find the product doesn’t work and just call your bank to dispute the charges... you’d take it back to the store and try to return the item... then if they told you to get bent you’d call your bank. It seems like you wanted the money back right away and it’s caused an issue now. I agree with the others though.. once the balance is even your units should unfreeze. Hard to give a for sure on this since it’s a brand new thing.

🐻
    And again, I've tried to ask them twice, and they just close the tickets.
    They can tell me how they want me to fix it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Charnutz said:

So this is what people were doing to get free units. I never knew

Not exactly. Refunding and keeping the Units falls under Fraud. The reasons are outlined in the TOS. While that may have been used in that way, there have been a number of methods used to commit Fraud, both within the game and without.
    Well, im taking my complaint to google for resting my authentication through my password change
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Good luck with that. What did u get in the daily crystal?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    How strange you landed on an Odin and daily crystal deal, with all those other options in the middle?

Also they are far apart from each other, not next to each other... your leg must have scrolled along to each one 😂

BUSTED!
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129

How strange you landed on an Odin and daily crystal deal, with all those other options in the middle?

Also they are far apart from each other, not next to each other... your leg must have scrolled along to each one 😂

BUSTED!

Uh not sure about apple but my Android has them right next to each other

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    My main account is the same as Mr_E but my alt has them backwards 🤔
This discussion has been closed.