Silver 1 player looking for new alliance can handle map4/5

Line id: gasby0904

Comments

• TheycallmedudeTheycallmedude Member Posts: 25
    Add me in game, theycallmedude. Might have a home for ya in mutants
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Member Posts: 133
    What’s your IGN? Add me in game and we can talk. My IGN is same as here
  • RoosBoltonRoosBolton Member Posts: 97
    Check us out. RoosBolton in game and line. You definitely would fit well with us. Guaranteed you’ll enjoy it. We’re a solid group of people.
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Add me in line - mauled
  • AethyrosAethyros Member Posts: 108
    Hi,

Check out my profile. Me and niece and a bunch of our friends our starting our own ally because we were fed up with the treatment we received in our soon to be former alliance. We hope to be running 5x5 ASAP and gold ASAP as well, but know it may take a few weeks. We are all really good people and finding great people as well as great players truly matters to us. I put up 1 mil in gold in donations a week to help keep donations low. If you’re interested, please find me on:

Line: Aethyros
    IGN. Aethyros

Thank you for your time.
  • NesheckNesheck Member Posts: 50

Hello, we have openings for active players that want to help build a good team into a great team by being involved and contributing in Quest and War. We're quest focused and do war as well. We can help you build your roster. Great people in our ally that are very supportive of one another and consider each other friends. Look me up on line as Nesheck and same in game. Our ally is SEMC or Wolf hunters in game and Wolf Hunters in line. We're a 9mil ally silver 2 at present in current season. All the best.