**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold deficit

Fix it please. Questing should be able to sustain gold. You should earn more gold from high level questeing expert and master and act 5.

Currently with the costs of ranking and leveling 4 star and 5 star champs there is not enough earned gold to sustain gameplay without hours of arena grinding.

The gold rush infusions help but they are not frequent enough.

I quests daily in daily quests and month quests and my gold keeps running out.

Without gold , can't progress . Please fix this economic imbalance quickly. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Agreed. If they would reward more gold for the harder quest I think that would help alot. Unless you grind arenas constantly your set up to run out of gold. I'd rather be short on catalyst than gold. There are lots of different ways to grind out catalyst so that keeps it interesting. Arena is the only significant way of earning gold which lots of people either don't have time for or hate how boring it is.
  • Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    No
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    I don't find grinding Arenas very interesting but that is means to get units and gold plus a rare Punisher.

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Goat Rider and Crossbones are eating my gold. Need a gold realm
  • Options
    They should do a Gold Realm for a week every 3 months. That way it makes people have to earn their gold instead of just increases rewards they already get and it makes people happy.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I get a heap of gold once a week. Hoarding gold crystals. Barely any though
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Here we go again, another thread on gold, really? Gold is easy to get, just play arena.
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    I love the Gold Realm and I'm in desperate need of so much more gold atm. But I have to say that grinding the Arena does get the gold you need. You just have to keep at it.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Here we go again, another thread on gold, really? Gold is easy to get, just play arena.

I have a LAUNDRY list of champs I need to get to 3/30 and even a new 5* to get to 1/25 and a few 3*s seemingly trapped in limbo… I am short EVERYTHING

And I'm burned out from the past few months of nonstop arena
  • Options
    ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Making gold more available hurts absolutely no one. So you have tons of gold? Good for you. Like I said, not everyone has time to or wants to spend hours grinding out the most boring part of this game.
  • Options
    CJLCJL Posts: 29
    Arena.. been there done that..I do not agree that that player has to spend hours a day/week doing mundain bullsh*t they have no interest in to play parts of the game they are interested in. All parts of the content should have reasonable ways to sustain gameplay without forcing players to grind hours and hours on a regular basis to be able to play...it's a game not a job..just my opinion...quests need higher gold pay outs...the harder the quests the more the gold ..easy adjustment ..tune a number in some code and done
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    CJL wrote: »
    the harder the quests the more the gold ..easy adjustment ..tune a number in some code and done

It is like that already, each time you take out a hard champ you get more gold then when you take out a week champ.