Options

Spidey class trip EQ question

WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
So I just got done playing the class trip for the 1st time which I got a tkt for with the shields. Finished a path with a champ gate, and options I was given was "open crystals" and "back to quests". I chose back to quests to do the remaining paths, but I was locked out for not having a tkt.....

So my question is, are we actually required to obtain a tkt for each path of the quest, 2hich means I would need 3k shields just to 100% complete the 1st weeks quests chpt 1 only??

Comments

• Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Yes, One (1) ticket per run, meaning yes - all that energy, and yes - all those damn shield markers.

there are a few infographics floating around with a comprehensive list of energy and shield requirements.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    You'll need 12,000 Markers for Epic, and 9000 for Master. Don't know the lower ones off-hand. Yes, one Ticket per Path.
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    edited July 2019
    I would suggest you to complete it first then go for 100%
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Are there enough shield markers to complete 100% master and epic? trying to do some rough calculations of objective completions and it seems pretty tight
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Are there enough shield markers to complete 100% master and epic? trying to do some rough calculations of objective completions and it seems pretty tight

Yes. I'm half done both and have enough to finish both. I also wasted 1k by mistake. I have 2 of the Quest Objectives to hit plus the Dungeon ones.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Yes, easily. I have all 12 needed for Epic purchased already. Have half of Master needed purchased already too. Once I fully explore Epic I'll have more than what I need for Master too.
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Ok, I appreciate it thanks for the confirmation everyone!