Options

Corvus glaive against buffet node...

Everytime I use SP1 against an enemy with buffet they regenerate health? SP1 doesn’t give Corvus any buffs so why is this happening? It’s a joke and you need to sort it out four times I’ve lost him in war due to this ****...

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    It's a known bug, it has been reported multiple times already
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

You get an attack bonus, when using his sp1 against an opponent that suffers from an armor break.
    That attack bonus comes in the form of an invisible buff.
    That invisible buff gets eaten by buffet.

Yup it’s a bug
  • Options
    I mean, I don't think "Invisible buffs" are even a thing in the game besides the bug matches where it happens
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

You get an attack bonus, when using his sp1 against an opponent that suffers from an armor break.
    That attack bonus comes in the form of an invisible buff.
    That invisible buff gets eaten by buffet.

Yup it’s a bug
    I'd be hesitant to call it a bug without further clarification.
    The interaction itself seems to be completely logical.

This could be solve by either showing the attack bonus buff to make the interaction clearer, or not count it as a buff at all.
    And that depends on whether this interaction is intended or not.

I'd rather call it a "known issue" for those reasons.
    It’s not a buff so shouldn’t be affected by buffet same way passive affects aren’t
  • Options
    The thing is, it should not be a buff, but rather instant attack increase like other champions abilities that work the same way.
    Yes it can be counting as a buff for the moment, but that's a bug. Same thing as buffet and masoquism regen being counted as buffs when they are not (still not fixed apparently)
  • Options
    Like domino has the same thing on every single attack same with starlord but they don’t activate buffet
  • Options
    For those they are visible, on the screen. One is a debuff and the other isn't, both work slightly different from each other.
    For the Corvus case here is kinda the same as Proxima sp1. Attack increase for the hit on that special attack. Is not like she-hulk where she was really getting a fury buff during the heavy attack (still, that buff was visible like it should be).
  • Options
    CeeBombCeeBomb Posts: 81
    Invisible buffs? Sounds like BS, regardless of Corvus was made for the node or not this shouldn’t be happening unless if an actual buff is shown... like a precision or cruelty icon.. until that’s actually visible... this shouldn’t be happening, they can’t make invisible buffs as that’s just stupid in my opinion
  • Options
    CeeBombCeeBomb Posts: 81
    But thank you for letting me know 👍🏻
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

I mean, I don't think "Invisible buffs" are even a thing in the game besides the bug matches where it happens

The exact same thing happens on Scarlet Witch's special attacks, which have increased crit chances, which leads me to the belief of the existence of a silent Precision buff....
  • Options
    YoMoves said:

The exact same thing happens on Scarlet Witch's special attacks, which have increased crit chances, which leads me to the belief of the existence of a silent Precision buff....
    That is on her abilities list. Same thing with Black Panther or Blade for example
  • Options

YoMoves said:

That is on her abilities list. Same thing with Black Panther or Blade for example
    And they don’t activate buffet
  • Options
    hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    It's not about buffet but when you parry KP while playing as corvus, most of the time kingpin doesn't even get stunned and it just says armor break and rage. I lost count how many times he punched me in the face because of that. Anyone experienced this bug?
  • Options

hankenar said:

It's not about buffet but when you parry KP while playing as corvus, most of the time kingpin doesn't even get stunned and it just says armor break and rage. I lost count how many times he punched me in the face because of that. Anyone experienced this bug?

Kingpin can shruf off debuffs. Stop calling everything you don't understand a bug.

Read the ability sheets.
    You are so smart right? Learn to read. I said he doesn't even get stunned, not shrugging just doesn't get affected by it. Same goes with korg sometimes
  • Options
    What you achive by being so mean and just to be sure what is your game progress, where you at I m curious
  • Options
    Bro just be reasonable and don't accuse people if they know something or not. About progression, I m also f2p and explored everything including 6.2 which means you and me both know almost everything about this game but you are being a jackass
    I know what I have seen, no kingpin black iso or no shrugging or stun immunity take place in this situation. Both reddit and forums are full of arrogant people like you but never mind. Have fun.
  • Options
    I'm glad we reached an understanding and yes since I don't have any evidence it's hard to say it's a bug. I experienced this in AW but also encountered it in AQ when KP was the boss. One time you get the parry he is stunned the next he just smacks you. As for korg I was in assassin range so it's the reason most probably.
    If I come across this situation again I'll try to record a video.
    For 6.1 inital clear make sure you have a solid bleed immune champ for CB boss, he was a true pain in the *ss lol.