Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Just pulled Wolvie

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
Is 4 star Wolverine worth r4 unduped? I know his heal is way better if he's duped but is he still Good unduped?

Comments

• Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    s grt coz of his bleed and just don't use ur special and u will regen 100 per tick at max power
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,825 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Rank this champ and awaken when possible. I use Wolverine in AQ and the regen can go back to full health all the way till boss tile.

• Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Take him to 5/50 if u want a hero that can walk the map!
  • Options
    ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    Wolvie is a great regen and bleed champ. If used well he can solo most paths in AQ and story quests.
    Undped 4* Wolvie is definitely R4/R5 worthy.
  • Options
    Thank you everybody!
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Numan wrote: »
    don't use ur special and u will regen 100 per tick at max power

keep this mind when using him! storing your power increases health regenerated! less than 1 power is your base level, max power is your ceiling.

enjoy an awesome champ!
  • Options
    Numan wrote: »
    don't use ur special and u will regen 100 per tick at max power

keep this mind when using him! storing your power increases health regenerated! less than 1 power is your base level, max power is your ceiling.

enjoy an awesome champ!

Yes, I know how to use him I was just unsure if he was worth ranking if he wasn't awoken. Thanks for the insight everybody!