**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's the best option for helping with getting cavalier?

Need to figure out what is the best champ to rank up and focus taking up to help with cavalier.

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    You do arenas to grind for units?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Iceman for crosbone. And grind arean for unit
  • Options
    Yeah, cause units from arena would help you with 40% solo revive or team revive (team revive is cheaper in this case) I would suggest Blade, ghost rider, iceman and Luke cage (due to his increased damage output per Exhaustion debuff) and magik despite being undupe.

Don’t quit the quest, just leave as it is and go to arena to grind for units and then go back again and keep kicking ass with team revive, that way you don’t need to restart all the way over. Maybe you aren’t an arena type but it’s essential for your progression if you want to complete act 6 for cavalier status.
  • Options
    MrBigganMrBiggan Posts: 10
    Cheers roberto94. Helped alot.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Definitely take up magik and Iceman. Iceman is serviceable at r3 if you chuck on a few boosts and a couple of revives, that’s how I beat crossbones initially. Magik is just a great option for a lot of it
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Iceman and suicide masteries for Crossbones.

I'd use the team of Blade, GR, venom, iceman and either Magik or Luke Cage
  • Options
    And if you’re good at parry/intercepting then maybe favor Psylocke? Her sp1 after a few times will grant you an permanent power lock to the opponent as long you don’t get hit (with don’t get hit, I didn’t meant to not get hit at all. Being hit at your block is fine)
  • Options
    MrBigganMrBiggan Posts: 10
    Thank you everyone for quick responses and help I'll take all into consideration. :smiley:
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Groot is a meme, take him and crossbones will have broken rips from laughter -,-
  • Options
    WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    I would rank up old Logan and wait for buff
  • Options
    C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    I've been told Iceman is an mvp for act 6
  • Options
    Too_qik said:

Magik

Magik is undupe. So no Limbo there :)
  • Options
    Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Hulkbuster Cyclops beast and black panther look good to me
  • Options
    MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Iceman & Luke Cage for x bones
  • Options
    OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Blade, ironman IW , green goblin, iceman Groot , crossbone are your best chances