**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who would be a better champ to to rank Medusa Or Captain Marvel (movie)?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
I have both champs duped as 5*'s and cant decide who would help me more Medusa I have at r3 already or start ranking my Captain Marvel that is r2 currently? I feel like Captain marvel wrecks more but I know Medusa is great too. Tough one to decide?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What do you need to do next in game and are either duped
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    If you're finding difficulty fighting robots then medusa is the best possible option,otherwise then captain marvel is the better one in general,though I wouldn't max out captain marvel if you don't have kick fury.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Yes both duped and Im uncollected. Still haven't finished chapter 5.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel will be much better for you in the long run I think. Her prestige is leaps and bounds higher (which may not matter much now but it might down the line). Plus she has better synergies with better champs that you’ll hopefully pull down the line with Fury and Ronin. Plus I’ve seen some videos on her and her damage output is insane. Medusa, even with her furies, doesn’t even come close from what I’ve seen. There’s a reason Medusa is exclusively used on defense for the most part.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Dont make me sad buddy.
    Wish i had capt. marvel movie.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Is she not effective without Fury? This game sure knows how to get you. Dang I just pulled her

She still is beyond god tier without Nick fury, check out Seatin's videos of her the damage is crazy.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Go with cap marvel
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Cap marvel even without the fury synergy
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Captain Marvel will be much better for you in the long run I think. Her prestige is leaps and bounds higher (which may not matter much now but it might down the line). Plus she has better synergies with better champs that you’ll hopefully pull down the line with Fury and Ronin. Plus I’ve seen some videos on her and her damage output is insane. Medusa, even with her furies, doesn’t even come close from what I’ve seen. There’s a reason Medusa is exclusively used on defense for the most part.

Tell that to all the robots in Variant and Act 6. Medusa slays them all.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    With Nick Fury synergy, Brie is IMO the best champ in the game.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Thanks all
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    Both are worth r4/5. Marvel is very bursty, indestructible is amazing for all kinds of content (passive degen, suicides, recoil, biohazard, ect) and you kind of need to stun the opponent for max usefulness. Medusa destroys robots and has steady damage with the furies and possible bleed. Also auto block can come in handy if you mess up
    @May_The_Way Cap Marvel isn't shock immune, just reread her info. Unless I'm missing it
    Awesome, thanks for getting back to me because I saw that but wasn't sure if that's what you meant