**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal Shards Tab

The crystal shards tab and the special crystal tab wont open for me at all. They are not grayed out. I click on them, and they just don't do anything. The shards aren't misplaced or in the wrong area. I can't open the other 2 tabs at all. Any idea why?
I've tried restarting the app. I've tried to clear cache, and clear data. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I'm on android.
I haven't tried resetting to factory settings on the phone yet. I really don't want to have to do that. Can someone help me out?

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We'll get it looked into immediately.
  • Options
    Nickypain_1Nickypain_1 Posts: 0
    In-Game Name: NickyPain~1
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Data and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 24.0
    Game Mode: N/A
    Description of the Issue:
    I can't swap crystal tabs (shards and special) I've restarted my phone, the app, uninstalled and reinstalled. It just wont let me swap tabs.
  • Options
    KablubKablub Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    I also cannot open the shard crystals or special tabs. They aren’t grayed out or disabled but tapping on them doesn’t do anything. It has been like this since I started playing the game a few weeks ago
  • Options
    KablubKablub Posts: 2

• Options
    Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Working on IphoneX for me
  • Options
    It’s happening to my also did you ever get to fix it; it just won’t open for me the shard and special crystals