Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

5* Featured Crystal or 5* Basic

So I’m only a couple 5* shards away from my first 5 star, however I’m not sure if I should I get more 5 star shards to get the featured crystal or the basic. Which one should I get? Thanks

5* Featured Crystal or 5* Basic 30 votes

Featured 5*
6%
Beyond00_Zulfikar001 2 votes
Basic 5*
93%
GamerShrimkinsJadedSIlverProfessorDuo_KulioLvernon15TopRanked_2Osfan8HendrossSiddhantAleorColinwhitworth69FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707X_Factor_AgentGritabitXN0nameXEtjamaCtuchikmrcyrcle 28 votes
Not sure
0%

Comments

• X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,854 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Basic 5*
    Featured sucks this time around
    And it's your first one
  • AleorAleor Posts: 2,791 ★★★★
    Basic 5*
    Every featured I've opened turned out to be trash.
    Also current featured good champs are blade, cb, namor, wasp and colossus is getting a buff soon. If you don't want any of these, I'd go with featured. Imo only namor would've worth it
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Basic 5*
    Unless you REALLY want one of the featured champs it's not worth going for featured. Especially if it's your first 5 star
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    Ok thanks Everybody and I really do want a captain marvel movie but I just wanted so more opinions