**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class detect masteries for hidden nodes in war not working?

GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
Curious if others are seeing the same thing but my alliance is noticing that the class detection masteries aren't working on the hidden nodes in war. I'm not 100% sure if there was a point made by a mod that they should or shouldn't work but this is the only place in the game that they can actually be used....

For example we go to a hidden node and our member who does this path has all the class masteries unlocked other than mystic, no class shows up so we assume it's mystic but it actually turns out to be an electro or spider gwen or basically anything other than mystic that has the same base stats. We use the spykit tool as well but there are a lot of champs in the game that have the same base stats so while it's helpful to narrow down to a set list there are still different classes that each of those champs fall under for the most part. While we've just been going with whatever we think is the worst option I'd expect the class detect mastery to actually work as there is no other aspect of this game where they can actually be used.

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    wow there is a lot going on today, this got bumped 3 pages.

Anybody ever have the class detect masteries work on the hidden nodes in war? Or is there a mod commenting that they should or shouldn't work?
    I know war season is over but any response by a mod would be appreciated. Are these masteries supposed to work on the hidden node paths in war or not?
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Only a few of the threads seem to get all the attention. It's frustrating.
    I wish I had more helpful tips on the issue you posted but nobody in my alliance is using the reveal masteries.
    Anything? Any mod want to comment here?

Off-season seems like a perfect time to square this away.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Havent ran this mastery i am afraid. Anyone else know?
    #bump
    Midnite93 said:

The class detect masteries seem useless to me sorry to say it’s better for you to invest in scouter lenses instead

If that's true we should get our mastery cores refunded for those of us that bought these