**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 3? Boss Rush? Give us end game types something new please!

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
It's been a month since 6.2 dropped and 3 months since Variant 2. We really haven't had very many good side-quests in a long while. Any word on when we might get something challenging to wet our appetites for a bit?

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    September was a boss rush I believe
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye recently there hasn’t been really any content
    Drooped2 said:

Actually September might be packed variant 1 and 2 were 6 months apart
    6.1 and 6.2 were 3

Boss rush september(as per email)
    6.2 was June? So july august September 6.3?

Variant 2 was 3 months ago so that lines up around then as well...

Wouldn’t want to over saturate one month though as then the other will be boring
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Just would be nice to have something challenging to do. We've had one end-game level even since April with nothing announced in the pipeline until September and I find myself getting quite bored in the meantime.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

How bout they fix some of the bugs and the stupid stuff in the game like character portraits and Sunday arenas first? Don’t care if you’re getting bored. Find something else to do. There are more important stuff to fix first

Sounds like "ooh fix me first and forget everyone else"

Why not both?
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    DalBot said:

Djkrdjj said:

How bout they fix some of the bugs and the stupid stuff in the game like character portraits and Sunday arenas first? Don’t care if you’re getting bored. Find something else to do. There are more important stuff to fix first

Why not both?
    That exactly what your thing was like. I don’t think Kabam is big enough to do both. So decide do u want a buggy game but with new content or less new content but less buggs

Djkrdjj said:

DalBot said:

Djkrdjj said:

Why not both?
    That exactly what your thing was like. I don’t think Kabam is big enough to do both. So decide do u want a buggy game but with new content or less new content but less buggs

There’s been no content recently
    No content = players leave
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

DalBot said:

Djkrdjj said:

Why not both?

Pretty sure they have different teams for bugs and quests, they have quest designers which makes me think some people only do that, so surely they can do both

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Kobster84 said:

Djkrdjj said:

DalBot said:

Djkrdjj said:

Why not both?

There’s been no content recently
    No content = players leave
    More content= less time for them to fix bugs
    Less time to fix bugs= Annoying bugs
    Annoying bugs=players leave
    I'd play buggy content before I sat on my hands waiting with nothing to do.

Fixing bugs doesnt do squat if players dont have content
    That’s why I want a balance. All they do is make content and rarely fix bugs u less they are really bad
    Lvernon15 said:

Djkrdjj said:

DalBot said:

Djkrdjj said:

Why not both?

Pretty sure they have different teams for bugs and quests, they have quest designers which makes me think some people only do that, so surely they can do both

Most likely but from how long it takes them to fix bugs it leads me to think otherwise
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    If yall are that bored go outside go play another game. Do something else. I guarantee kabam aint gonna miss you or your money. They make more than enough without one or 2 people lol. This game makes a certified bucket load of money every month as is.
    Buttehrs said:

If yall are that bored go outside go play another game. Do something else. I guarantee kabam aint gonna miss you or your money. They make more than enough without one or 2 people lol. This game makes a certified bucket load of money every month as is.

I don’t think it makes that much compared to other games
    Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Lol it most certainly does. Look at cowhale. How muh does he spend every 2 weeks for the new champs
    Buttehrs said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Lol it most certainly does. Look at cowhale. How muh does he spend every 2 weeks for the new champs
    Compared to like clash of clans? Nah I don’t think so
    Just checked googple play top. Top 32 grossing app
    edited July 2019
    Buttehrs said:

A lot higher than I thought but like I said doesn’t make as much money as some other games( supercell).
    Those games are freakin gold mines
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    They should create some kind of gauntlet type game mode ...
    pick your team of 5 .. no boosts, no revives, no heals ... (yeah, obviously sustain champs will help a bit more .. but *meh* )

but then have steadily escalating randomized opponents and nodes ..

Sure, you'll end up with really crazy stuff later .. but it's a "go until you die" .. so for those end gamers looking for a challenge, you'd hit some really odd stuff, out of the blue .. :)

Rewards would, of course, be Kabam's failing in this game mode (like all others) .. but they should give something reasonable .. for certain checkpoints ..

*shrug*
    edited July 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Buttehrs said:

Couldnt rhe same be said about the guys who want sunday or bugs fixed go do something else nobody will miss them either
    Wow subtle much. 😂
    Lolololololol Someone’s butthurt
    Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

A lot higher than I thought but like I said doesn’t make as much money as some other games( supercell).
    Well for the type of game this is its a gold mine as well. No other fighting game is even close. Maybe thier other game but thats it. Not even injustice. Anyways, long story short they aint missing the money if a few leave cause theyre bored
    edited July 2019
    Buttehrs said:

Djkrdjj said:

Buttehrs said:

Well for the type of game this is its a gold mine as well. No other fighting game is even close. Maybe thier other game but thats it. Not even injustice. Anyways, long story short they aint missing the money if a few leave cause theyre bored
    Obviously. But I was talking comparatively.
    This game is doing pretty well.
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Buttehrs said:

Couldnt rhe same be said about the guys who want sunday or bugs fixed go do something else nobody will miss them either
    Wow subtle much. 😂
    Lolololololol Someone’s butthurt
    Im never subtle or butthurt it comes with the mentality that nobody else matters to me and what you say will never effect me.
    Then why did u make that snarky comment.