**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

K.O. Snapshot

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
*Drop your K.O. pic*

Sparklesss

Comments

• MasterDoomMasterDoom Posts: 20
    Mysterio looks funny as hell. :D
  • MasterDoomMasterDoom Posts: 20

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Deli said:

*Drop your K.O. pic*

Sparklesss

It would be funny if his fishbowl cracked when he fell like tha
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139

Clicked too early !
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    Meshu43 said:

Clicked too early !

Domino wondering "If i would have been in AVENGERS , there's ain't no need of END Game movie" 😂
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

• Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 344 ★★★
    I love those moments when the enemy dies of bleed and in the middle of something hilarious. Never get those on video :(
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★

I love those moments when the enemy dies of bleed and in the middle of something hilarious. Never get those on video :(

Once iron man died during his sp1 and and his laser went crazy zigzagging around
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Meshu43 said:

Clicked too early !

Domino be like you know the rules of prison! I kicked your butt now gimmie your boots 😂😂😂

Korg to Ghost: Pardon me while i sneeze!
    Deli said:

*Drop your K.O. pic*

Sparklesss

Mysterio is like, oh no i am bout to call my bowl insurance...again!!!! 😂😂
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67
    This one felt nice
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★

This one was fun with the power stone :)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

My favorite KO. Photoshopped my baby as Hyperion a couple years ago that’s how she was treating me at the time hahaha I’d never get rest but when I did I was KO

That is too good
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

🙃
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Just a few shots.

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★