**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet witch mcu

You guys need to add the new scarlet witch from the mcu

Comments

• bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH lol, man i swear, at times you are too much.
    i love it lol.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Alexisgay said:

You guys need to add the new scarlet witch from the mcu

Would be kinda cool.
    @Djkrdjj i saw on the ContestOfChampions sub-reddit today that a new version of Vision (cosmic) and Black Widow (mystic) are due to be released in September. of course, i do not know this to be a fact, just something i peeped while i was browsing.
    edited July 2019
    bb_81 said:

@Djkrdjj i saw on the ContestOfChampions sub-reddit today that a new version of Vision (cosmic) and Black Widow (mystic) are due to be released in September. of course, i do not know this to be a fact, just something i peeped while i was browsing.

bb_81 said:

bb_81 said:

@bb_81 Just checked that out. Man those are some obscure characters
    @Djkrdjj i agree, though i'm not ever thrilled when multiple versions of a character floods the contest. i however will admit that a new version of a female spider and/or SpiderGwen will absolutely get me supa excited lol.
    edited July 2019

bb_81 said:

@SquishyjrThe_4TH lol, man i swear, at times you are too much.

Lol I’m fine with MCU SW being added
    Don’t think this is the appropriate part of the forums. Name can be taken as an offense or be sensitive
    What if the OP’s name is Alex?🤔
    Or it’s probably his friend that’s also on the friend
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH yea i get it, i just taught that your comment was funny. i've seen plenty hilarious post by you, it's wrong at times but i can't help but laugh. anyhooo cheers :)

@Djkrdjj yea one of my best friends is named Alexis, and Gay have been known to be last names. it wouldn't surprise me if someone had a name like Alexis Gay. totally normal imo, but still kinda funny.
  • AlexisgayAlexisgay Posts: 7
    I really don't care about my name I was bored but I also want them to add Quicksilver from age of Ultron Wanda can't be alone without her twin brother
    Oh and the name is actually Alex is gay
    Alexisgay said:

I really don't care about my name I was bored but I also want them to add Quicksilver from age of Ultron Wanda can't be alone without her twin brother

totally agree, also wouldn't mind seeing fox's quicksilver as well, but not before AoU Quicksilver (he's cooler/hotter).

lol funny
    Alexisgay said:

I’ve wanted quicksilver since forever. I think he could be really cool. Awessome animations and mega combos
    bb_81 said:

Alexisgay said:

totally agree, also wouldn't mind seeing fox's quicksilver as well, but not before AoU Quicksilver (he's cooler/hotter).

lol funny
    Hahahha he is though
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any new Champion suggestions you may have in our Character Wishlist Thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.