**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF 7 Active Members for AQ/AW Focused Alliance - Line Encouraged - No Donations or Minimums

We are looking to replace a few members who never contributed. We run map 4 all week with a second group on map 3 for alliance quests. Line use is strongly encouraged, and it is required if you want to participate in wars. We are pretty relaxed and do not require donations or have any set event minimums. We only ask that all members participate in at least 2 out of the 5 AQs each week. Wars are optional. We are hoping to grow and be able to do 3 groups in both quests and wars. PM me for more info or add me in the game - JJHCSH.

Comments

• HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57

Still looking for players. We are a great group. If you're interested, send a friend request in the game to JJHCSH. Or find me on Line - JJHCSH.
    Looking for 5 to help us with quest completion and wars. Must have Line. No donations, no minimums. We just ask that you are active and participate in alliance quests regularly. Currently running map 4 all week in one group and 44433 in the other. Hoping to grow to map 5 and beyond. Join us - friend me on Line or in the game - JJHCSH.