**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proxima Midnight.. buff??

First of all, the forum link in game doesn’t work. Please fix this.

Proxima has 3 (4 if awakened) missions, and these take a while to complete. This makes Proxima only useful for RoL, LoL or an occasional boss fights where they have a lot of health. To make Proxima that little more resourceful- she should either:
X- Be able to carry over prowess (this should be capped at some point to not make this concept broken)
X- Reduce the requirements for each mission (e.g: incapacitate reduce meter from 5 to 3)
X- She may be completely useless if she doesn’t have prowess charges, so the method to get these prowess should be made easier, for example they may be built over time from charging heavy attacks (like quake with aftershock charges) they could include ‘Prowess Fragmenting’, charging a heavy would over time produce prowess fragments, and once it reaches 100 you get a prowess. This is all she would need in order to become Beyond God Tier.

Maybe her missions should run exactly like Corvus, with a persistent charge.

There are lots of possibilities, but her current methods should be edited or replaced.

Thank you for reading :)

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Proxima is very powerful as of now, while she strives in longer fights, if you can get her prowess or even her Special 3 then it's game, set and match.

Also, let's not forget the amount of True Accuracy buffs she can get.

Your buff suggestions are great but they would just make her more overpowered than she is right now.
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    Ah yes, true accuracy completely forgot about that..
    Maybe if you get enough 'Prowess Fragments' to form a prowess you also gain a passive unavoidable true accuracy buff which is ended upon using a special attack (this is a concept)
    I want to focus on prowess right now, we can talk about including true accuracy eventually if needed.

She's one of my top champions yet using her in quests doesn't fulfil my pleasure, unless it is a longer quest. Removing prowess and her missions away, she would be an average champion which no one would invest ISO into. And suddenly, by adding these eventual prowess buffs, she is instantly at god tier on damage output. But in shorter average fights, she basically cannot access prowess until longer fights. I do not know how it would work without it making her brokenly overpowered, but I do insist on some kind of game changing implement which would improve the quality of Proxima's gameplay in shorter fights.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Ah yes, true accuracy completely forgot about that..
    Maybe if you get enough 'Prowess Fragments' to form a prowess you also gain a passive unavoidable true accuracy buff which is ended upon using a special attack (this is a concept)
    I want to focus on prowess right now, we can talk about including true accuracy eventually if needed.

She's one of my top champions yet using her in quests doesn't fulfil my pleasure, unless it is a longer quest. Removing prowess and her missions away, she would be an average champion which no one would invest ISO into. And suddenly, by adding these eventual prowess buffs, she is instantly at god tier on damage output. But in shorter average fights, she basically cannot access prowess until longer fights. I do not know how it would work without it making her brokenly overpowered, but I do insist on some kind of game changing implement which would improve the quality of Proxima's gameplay in shorter fights.

champions should not be great in all aspects. We have a few like that we dont need more. Even though she is your top champ now (not a reason to buff) you will eventually have a better.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Carrying over missions would make her too OP. She doesn't need that, her current way of gaining charges is perfectly fine and easy enough that a scrub like me can do it. And besides, there are many champs that need a good buff before a god tiers like Proxima gets one.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    It seeems you don’t play her very often, otherwise you’d know that in most quest fights you only need to complete 1-2 missions and 1 sp2 to end the fight.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Not a single adjustment would be necessary
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Proxima is fine the way she is. Her signature ability is what’s needed for fights where the AI has lots of health. She can be useful for AW and other game content without using her signature ability:

https://youtu.be/01ufsuXOe0U

https://youtu.be/mFTeJDDMv20

https://youtu.be/ZuWNc2KXcuI

https://youtu.be/mwKQK2XCZ8M

https://youtu.be/eWaQLZ5EsgY
    Maybe you guys were right. I underestimated how easy her missions really are. Ignore this thread, remove the disagree's. My bad sorry all.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    I would agree in one area,the order of her missions,it is really difficult to get an intercept If the enemy is defensive or just isn't aggressive...so if they made her missions trigger in an order of:Parry,incapacitate and then intercept. I'd actually use her but it's because of that that I don't,otherwise she is a monster as is.

I would agree in one area,the order of her missions,it is really difficult to get an intercept If the enemy is defensive or just isn't aggressive...so if they made her missions trigger in an order of:Parry,incapacitate and then intercept. I'd actually use her but it's because of that that I don't,otherwise she is a monster as is.

completely agreed!
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    If proxima carried missions like Cg then she would probably be the best and most op champ in the game so.... not gonna happen. If their was gonna be an improvement to her what would make the most sense to me would being able to work on all missions at the same time. That would probably make too OP also but currently she requires too much jumping their hoops to be a consistent option for the average player.

If proxima carried missions like Cg then she would probably be the best and most op champ in the game so.... not gonna happen. If their was gonna be an improvement to her what would make the most sense to me would being able to work on all missions at the same time. That would probably make too OP also but currently she requires too much jumping their hoops to be a consistent option for the average player.

I understand this now, which is why I want to make it clear that I want everyone to ignore this thread lol
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★

I understand this now, which is why I want to make it clear that I want everyone to ignore this thread lol
    All good. It would just be nice to see more tweaks made to champs. Prox is definitely that type of champ where a minor adjustment could make her more viable to the majority. Lots of champs that have potential but just missed the mark by a little imo.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

It wouldn't be that insane because if you think about it if she were to carry here missions she would basically be just like cull

All good. It would just be nice to see more tweaks made to champs. Prox is definitely that type of champ where a minor adjustment could make her more viable to the majority. Lots of champs that have potential but just missed the mark by a little imo.
    absolutely