**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Civil warrior is good.

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I see civil warrior get a lot of hate for no good reason whatsoever he has great utility and civil warrior is for defense, not offense. He has heal block on heavy attack witch is good for fights like wolverine or X-23 and cable he also can get passive infinity duration armor buffs, so theoretically you could stack up so many armor ups you could be invincible there's no limit to how many armor buffs you could become indistuctible. So yeah I think civil warrior is awesome.
Also this is not a joke post, I'm dead serious about this.

Comments

• Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    I use Civil warrior and he awesome
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Underrated? Sure. He's got similar utility and damage to Vision. Unfortunately his power control is much worse. Love his animations though
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say hes good but he's fun to use. And he's not really viable for endgame content so most ignore him. I admit i use my 4/40 from time to time In quests just for fun
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    He's solid. Certainly not the best and certainly not the worst. Just gets hate because there's so many new champs that do tons of damage.
    Personally I think Lady Thor gets to much hate. Shes above solid in my opinion.