**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just realized that Winter Soldier and the Punisher have the same exact special 3 animations.

DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
So are their win poses and all their light and medium attacks. Additionally, their special 2's
are pretty similar (Punisher has dual wield instead of AR). Their heavies and special 1 are the only thing that differ, although those are generic as well.

PS: Just realized Rhino and Juggs have identical sp3 animations as I write this.

Comments

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Who disagreed with this? This isnt even an opinion lol this as a fact. We really need a "dislike" or "this is stupid" button

Those are reskinned champs of each other
    You must be fairly new to just now notice that. The first year or so most champs all had the same animations with slight special differences. Only some have seen changes like hulk and abom

Yeah i get theyre reskinned but even those characters tend to have different special 3 animations. I cant think of many older characters, that arent clones, who share the same exact special 3

Those are reskinned champs of each other
    You must be fairly new to just now notice that. The first year or so most champs all had the same animations with slight special differences. Only some have seen changes like hulk and abom

Yeah i get theyre reskinned but even those characters tend to have different special 3 animations. I cant think of many older characters, that arent clones, who share the same exact special 3
    OML wolverine
    Hulk abom
    Sym spidey and classic spidey
    Cap marvel classic, miss marvel
    Ronan, Thor
    All champs against rocket or Howard lol
    "that arent clones"

Ronan/Thor and Hulk/Abom arent clones. The rest I consider as such

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

Who disagreed with this? This isnt even an opinion lol this as a fact. We really need a "dislike" or "this is stupid" button

U must be pretty new if u still care about disagrees. Lol
    The disagree button is just a makeshift button for the old abuse button which basically meant u were getting trolled or that something was wrong with your post
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Nobody mentioned Iron Man and Superior Iron Man
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★

“Only OGs remember when punisher and WS had the same special animations”🥴

And the same L2 as iron fist
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I have been playing for 2 years and I never noticed that,I don't push enemies to their sp3s and don't do a lot of sp3s so there's that,hulkbuster and star lord have the same sp1 btw. And just ignore the disagree thing,I learned to do so. Some people are just nuisances...
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Ironman classic , superior and ultron. Had Seems basic medium and hard hits
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    You're about 5 years late buddy

Real OGs remember Miles Morales' original SP3

I tried finding it on YouTube cuz I miss that animation
    Yeah same lots a people were saying they ripped off street fighter
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHaPl_pXKak

You have it there
    Arsoz said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHaPl_pXKak

You have it there
    You could have just posted the special showcase they do with new champs
    It really doesn't matter
    Djkrdjj said:

The disagree button is just a makeshift button for the old abuse button which basically meant u were getting trolled or that something was wrong with your post
    I just prefer feedback to be a bit more direct. I literally suggested adding a "this is stupid" button, with my tongue firmly in some cheeks, that lets me know if people simply disagreed with a proposed fact/mostly objective argument OR if people just thought "my opinion on this is both purely subjective and negative". Thats why I suggested a dislike button alongside disagree
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

Djkrdjj said:

I just prefer feedback to be a bit more direct. I literally suggested adding a "this is stupid" button, with my tongue firmly in some cheeks, that lets me know if people simply disagreed with a proposed fact/mostly objective argument OR if people just thought "my opinion on this is both purely subjective and negative". Thats why I suggested a dislike button alongside disagree
    That post was a semimock post of someone else post that I saw. But other than that I totally agree with u.wether it’s doable is a different story
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    AA and Gwenpool have the same heavies