**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally Uncollected!

Yesterday I got Uncollected using this team:
5* r4 Iceman
5* r3 Spidergwen
4* r5 Spiderman SE
4* r5 Blade
4* r5 Ghost Rider
Probably would've used a lot less revives if I wasn't in the middle of driving somewhere (passenger not the driver)
Thanks for all the tips. Now I'm lost I have both variants and rtll and lol and of course the rest of Act 5 to complete and everything but the first half of Act 5.1 to explore. Thanks again!

Comments

• Options
    Hey Bc10551! That is a massive accomplishment! Congrats on becoming Uncollected!
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I was thinking to go with 4* r5 corvus galive,domino,void,killmonger,doctor voodoo but after seeing your roster i change my mind that I can't defeat them with this roster..
  • Options
    Bc10551Bc10551 Posts: 52
    I stopped using 4* r5 corvus after 5.1.6 because he just couldn't kill in his 20 charges, but if you can play them well there's no reason you can't use the roster you want to use. @Tony886
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Thanks man ,i get it@Bc10551
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    Tony886 said:

I was thinking to go with 4* r5 corvus galive,domino,void,killmonger,doctor voodoo but after seeing your roster i change my mind that I can't defeat them with this roster..

You posted the exact same words in a different post. Are you a bot?