**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have i just wasted 2500 units?

Someone told me I need to put 3 on this mastery and also opened 1 next to it by accident as thought that was the one he mentioned.are these any good or could they help me become uncollected in any way.???

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Or a name
  • Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53

Sorry thought it had?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Not completely wasted; but there are ways you could have spent differently that would have been better invested.

I unlocked and used Coagulate a long time ago, as it seemed that there was a lot of severe bleed damage around.

Now that I've got a larger, more diverse roster including a lot of bleed-immune champions, I've stopped using it. But it will have helped me survive a few fights, and spend fewer revives and health portions in the meanwhile. And I know that's true, because we all end fights on 1-2% health from time to time.

So, if you don't have many good bleed-immune champions, and don't have endless units to buy new Mastery cores, then you may as well keep it for a bit; because it does at least provide useful in-game benefits.

I would say that this isn't (completely) wasted. Buying Scouter Lens or one of the Gold/Experience Masteries would have been completely wasted.

Not completely wasted; but there are ways you could have spent differently that would have been better invested.

I unlocked and used Coagulate a long time ago, as it seemed that there was a lot of severe bleed damage around.

Now that I've got a larger, more diverse roster including a lot of bleed-immune champions, I've stopped using it. But it will have helped me survive a few fights, and spend fewer revives and health portions in the meanwhile. And I know that's true, because we all end fights on 1-2% health from time to time.

So, if you don't have many good bleed-immune champions, and don't have endless units to buy new Mastery cores, then you may as well keep it for a bit; because it does at least provide useful in-game benefits.

I would say that this isn't (completely) wasted. Buying Scouter Lens or one of the Gold/Experience Masteries would have been completely wasted.

Thank you and should I have 3 on coagulate ?also I have spent 2 cores on suture is this worth putting anyour points on and will ether help become uncollected? ?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Well not completely waste. Those mastery gives a good chunk of PI increase. Here’s the mastery I’m currently working to hope for some high arena points

This guy is obviously just looking for attention. He has 18 million gold. Odds are he’s popping so many cavaliers, which would mean he’s way past uncollected.

If I was Wye would I say I int lol
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    roberto94 said:

Well not completely waste. Those mastery gives a good chunk of PI increase. Here’s the mastery I’m currently working to hope for some high arena points

Why so many towards coagulate and suture if you only have liquid courage?? Lmao
  • Hduzz420Hduzz420 Posts: 16

This guy is obviously just looking for attention. He has 18 million gold. Odds are he’s popping so many cavaliers, which would mean he’s way past uncollected.

I was at 15 mil gold for 3 months before becoming uncollected from playing arena so I dont see where that has any bearing...
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I’m confused, your opening asked if coagulate would help you become uncollected... just now you said you were at 15 mil gold for 3 months before “becoming uncollected”. Are you uncollected yet? Or working on it? Coagulate is def not a waste.
  • Hduzz420Hduzz420 Posts: 16
    Bear3 said:

I’m confused, your opening asked if coagulate would help you become uncollected... just now you said you were at 15 mil gold for 3 months before “becoming uncollected”. Are you uncollected yet? Or working on it? Coagulate is def not a waste.

This was a comment on the original post captain

roberto94 said:

Will I get more pi with 3 on it or do I get more just by opening the masterys ?

roberto94 said:

Will I get more pi if I have it on 3 or do you get more pi by opening masterys?

roberto94 said:

Wish I could answer that as I’m working my way to opening those mastery to see if it does increase the PI. Even if it doesn’t then at least it’s open for 3/3 whenever the future ask for it

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

roberto94 said:

Why do you care about increasing your pi than doing what needs to be done. Mastery increases to pi does not affect your prestige or anything.
    Lormif said:

roberto94 said:

Why do you care about increasing your pi than doing what needs to be done. Mastery increases to pi does not affect your prestige or anything.

What? It does increase the prestige for AQ. The Higher prestige you give to your champions then the the higher AQ will be, same applies to arenas. Hence that’s where the mastery increase the PI
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited July 2019
    Prestige is based on BASE champion PI - not including masteries. So masteries do not affect AQ difficulty. I mean masteries make you stronger which makes AQ easier and make you earn more points from arena but they don't make your AQ opponents stronger and don't make you earn more points for the same opponents in AQ.
    That it doesn’t but it does increase the aq rank the more prestige your champions has to push it more and more