**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spidergwen's armor breaks

It was awesome what they did to Spidergwen in her last update, except that she lost her armor breaks. I've been reading a lot of comments here and there where people were bummed that she lost that ability.

Personally, I think it would be nice to get those armor breaks back as a lot of Spiderverse characters have it as one of their strong suits.

Maybe the Kabam guys can slip that into her in the next update. A lot of people would be happy as she's a popular favorite especially after that Into the Spiderverse movie.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    PaoweepaopaoPaoweepaopao Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Pretty puh-lease, guys and gals? 🙏🏽🥺
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Only spiderverse champion i know which has Armor break is venom and classic Spidey.
    And no SG don't need her armor break back. She's still good without it since her sp3 allows her to deal direct damage
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Only spiderverse champion i know which has Armor break is venom and classic Spidey.
    And no SG don't need her armor break back. She's still good without it since her sp3 allows her to deal direct damage

Sym spidey aswell, but I agree she doesn’t need them, they were only like a 4% damage boost anyway
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Terra said:

Sym spidey aswell, but I agree she doesn’t need them, they were only like a 4% damage boost anyway
    Yeah. The damage boost isn't worth it if she's say used in war due to WP. I guess she could be a tactical used champ against heavy armor champs like IMIW but there are those who smoke IMIW better than SG coulda done
  • Options
    ᴍʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs. ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ. ɪɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ, ɪ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴄᴏᴢ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ, ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sɴᴀᴘ ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴀᴛ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴛʜᴇʟᴇss, ᴍʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴜᴍʙᴇʀᴛᴏ ᴅᴇʟ ʀɪᴏ.

Tagging mods is against the forum rules. But more than that, it's extremely rude. Just like snapping your fingers for a waiter.

Just eww.

• Options
    ᴏʜ, sʏᴍ sᴘʏᴅᴇʏ ᴡᴀs ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴡʜʏ ɪ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀɢᴡᴇɴ's ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs. sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴜsɪɴɢ sʏᴍ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴍᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴘᴄᴡ, ᴛᴏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ. ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴇɴᴇʀᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ sᴋɪʟʟsᴇᴛ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ.
    Lvernon15 said:

Terra said:

• Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

ᴍʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs. ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ. ɪɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ, ɪ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴄᴏᴢ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ, ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sɴᴀᴘ ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴀᴛ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴛʜᴇʟᴇss, ᴍʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs.

Tagging mods is against the forum rules. But more than that, it's extremely rude. Just like snapping your fingers for a waiter.

Just eww.

She doesn’t need it. She’s already good
  • Options
    Djkrdjj said:

Just eww.

ᴀ 5* ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʀ4, ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ? ᴜɴᴅᴜᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴛᴡ.
  • Options

Djkrdjj said:

Just eww.

She's be worth it yes, if you can fight well. Her sig is a nice boost but not really needed
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    add her symbiote synergy, 6 charges, trigger sp3 then spam sp1 for that extra damage
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    She is insane without it. Just not a lot of health, but that’s a lot of small champs in the game.
  • Options
    ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴘ, ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ. ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ.
    Rikurema said:

add her symbiote synergy, 6 charges, trigger sp3 then spam sp1 for that extra damage

• Options
    Terra said:

Djkrdjj said:

Just eww.

She's be worth it yes, if you can fight well. Her sig is a nice boost but not really needed
    ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ, sʜᴇ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ. ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ sʜɪᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴘᴜʟʟɪɴɢ 5-sᴛᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘs. ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪs ᴍᴇᴅᴜsᴀ, (ᴀɴᴅ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀɢᴡᴇɴ), ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴡ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇʜ.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴍᴀɴ. ᴄʜᴇᴇʀs.
  • Options

She is insane without it. Just not a lot of health, but that’s a lot of small champs in the game.

ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ, ᴍᴀᴛᴇ. ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏs ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀɢᴡᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟᴇɢɪᴛ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴘᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ.

ᴄʜᴇᴇʀs ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ!