**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class Trips

I've opened a ton of homesick Crystal's, 4* crystals, 3* Crystal's, PHC, and some 5* and I have yet to pull a Venom. How can we keep getting these events that are strictly based off RNG. I've pulled some of the same champs 4-5 times during this event. I'm gonna miss out on 6* shards and t5cc based merely on fact I didnt pull a venom but pulled a spiderman 5 times.

Comments

• Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

It’s not entirely rng based
    Last week or two you can fight the champ you need 50 times and you get them

Did not know that but that will be hard to fight same champ 50 times without burning units for duels I'd say

If you need venom
    Just go to act 4

Forgot all about that. Thanks for the info. Was definitely very helpful.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    You are not going to get t5cc either way, because there are no t5cc's in rewards

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Your pic is T5bC, not T5CC.
    I got ya. My fault. Meant the basic
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I feel your pain. I grinded the arena hard to get a miles morales for the gate. Of course after the arena ended but before I got my reward I pulled miles from a homesick crystal lmao.

Still need a sym spidey though. *sigh*
    Wubbie075 said:

I feel your pain. I grinded the arena hard to get a miles morales for the gate. Of course after the arena ended but before I got my reward I pulled miles from a homesick crystal lmao.

Still need a sym spidey though. *sigh*

That's usually how it goes. Good luck too ya an hopefully you get ur sym SM before events over