**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just when you thought you were certain to get a 3* from a Cavalier crystal

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Hoping to get the 3* max sig crystal for that last 55 4* shards for your next 4*, then you get this instead:

Can’t complain. What insane luck.

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Awesome did you open a regular cavalier crystal??? That’s a great pull very rare chance of 6 star from those crystals.

Is there a special cavalier crystal? I haven't seen one yet since I became Cavalier last week. So it's probably a regular cavalier crystal.
    Midnite93 said:

Whenever there is featured arena of new champs there are featured cavaliers on occasion @raffster

That’s good to know. Do they have a higher chance to give a 6* champ?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Amazing luck. I have mine on r2 and he is an absolute monster. Congrats and have fun!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

Midnite93 said:

Whenever there is featured arena of new champs there are featured cavaliers on occasion @raffster

Yes. 17% vs 11% but 300 instead of 200 units
    Oh that's 5* chances not 6* btw sorry
    Forget the 6* chance but it's higher as well
    Shrimkins said:

Amazing luck. I have mine on r2 and he is an absolute monster. Congrats and have fun!

Is your 6* CAIW duped by any chance?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    raffster said:

Shrimkins said:

Is your 6* CAIW duped by any chance?
    hah no. I am nowhere near that lucky. Even unduped he is very very good though.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Amazing luck congrats
  • Congratulations!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Man I'm so nervous to open my first 6 Star... Keep seeing equal amount of people getting Terrible Pulls and Amazing Pulls, I'd be fine with a Mid Tier Pull obviously but I just have a feeling I'll get screwed... Congrats, hope your pulls stay this good...
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    raffster said:

Midnite93 said:

@raffster it's higher. Pretty sure it's 1.5% chance for a 6* champ instead of the regular cav crystal drop rates. I got a 6* ST from one a while back
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the 6 star capiw I have him duped and r2 defo a monster especially to help in content if u need a 6r2 hes worth it
  • palaboypalaboy Posts: 19
    Congrats mate