**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need your opinions . . .

DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I’m ranking 1 of them up. I don’t need anybody to tell me why I shouldn’t, because I’m doing this for fun and not for progress. I’m either going to R3 (and eventually later on down the road R4) 5* Jane Foster, because I enjoy playing her, even if there are better Mystics. Her utility makes her an interesting matchup when you can use her as intended.

Or I’m going to take my 5* Hulkbuster up to R4, using a 2015 Tech Gem I got from Variant, that is collecting dust. I have a 5/65/200 Ghost, and not much of a need to wait for a Star-Lord dupe, so I’m figuring I can just have some fun and have one of probably only a handful of HB’s at 4/55 🤷‍♂️

What say you all, Summoners?

Need your opinions . . . 39 votes

R3 Jane Foster
25% 10 votes
R4 Veronica
74% 29 votes

Comments

• DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Everybody needs a hobby, right? LoL
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Since hulkbuster is getting a buff(he's on kabams list) I'd take him up rather than Jane...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Since hulkbuster is getting a buff(he's on kabams list) I'd take him up rather than Jane...

Hulkbuster isnt on the list
    Appreciate the feedback I’m the form of votes. I left the poll anonymous because, like I said, I’m not looking for anyone to persuade me one way or the other, I just wanted to see which got the most votes.

However, I have ranked up Jane to 3/45. These champs were only ever going to be for playing around with in EQ, and I think she’ll be more fun than HB. Thanks again.
    Probably going to do that another time. Made 2 more rank ups today, Killmonger to 5/65 and Wasp to 4/55. 2 for progress, 1 for fun 🤷‍♂️
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Just wait a little and you will get your 6* HB, just like I got mine... he will equivalent to a 4/55 5*.
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Hulk buster kind of uhhh sucker