**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class trip

Account name Flat527 I’m 400k+ with tons of ranked champs but I won’t be able to 100% this event because I don’t have a green goblin of any star... I’ve already bought about 18ish homesick crystals trying to pull him still no luck. Any ideas??

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★

Don’t have one of these Champions? Don’t worry! On the Final week of the Event, we’ll be launching new Special Objectives that reward you with a 2-Star Version of the Champion for defeating them 50 times in Arenas, Quests, or Duels!
  • Options
    Flat527Flat527 Posts: 30
    Thanks 💪🏼👊🏼
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Flat527 said:

Account name Flat527 I’m 400k+ with tons of ranked champs but I won’t be able to 100% this event because I don’t have a green goblin of any star... I’ve already bought about 18ish homesick crystals trying to pull him still no luck. Any ideas??

Damn I have him as a 2 and 3 star, duped him so many times I've been searching so hard for vulture lmao
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Don’t have one of these Champions? Don’t worry! On the Final week of the Event, we’ll be launching new Special Objectives that reward you with a 2-Star Version of the Champion for defeating them 50 times in Arenas, Quests, or Duels!
    Will they also be launching special arenas or quests making those fights readily available? Also, what about the times I've fought the guy I need since the start of the event. I'm assuming those don't count.

Can someone point me toward a quest with sym spidey early on the path so I don't need to waste a ton of energy to complete the objective?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Can someone point me toward a quest with sym spidey early on the path so I don't need to waste a ton of energy to complete the objective?

Rttl Chapter 2 Round 3.

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    The 50 times is simply ridiculous should be more like 20
  • Options
    @winterthur THANKS!! THAT'S PERFECT!! (OK perfect would have him on the first tile lol)
  • Options
    I started a new discussion to compile similar suggested paths to help ppl acquire the missing champs. Please contribute if you know any:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/150666/assistance-with-getting-missing-champs-for-school-trip-gates/p1?new=1
  • Options
    Flat527Flat527 Posts: 30
    When does this event start?