**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Epic Spidey quest

Does anyone know why I can not buy tickets to the epic quest?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 9,836 ★★★★★
    Yeah you ain’t beating uncollected yet aka 5.2
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    Yeah I haven't yet but all the other epic quests have been open in the past.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    You must be “uncollected”
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,299 Guardian
    Each difficulty level had a different requirement this time. Including requirements for beating Act-3 (I think), Act-4, and Uncollected.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Unfortunately, mate, this time the quests are locked by progression.
    Ricky_G1 said:

Yeah I haven't yet but all the other epic quests have been open in the past.

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    my guess is they are preparing for a new difficulty for cavalier, or whatever the next title will be, and want to make sure a lot of people from uncollected and below do not mistakenly waste resources, but that may be giving too much credit.
  • Hey there, as others have mentioned, access to different tiers of tickets are based on progression through the story mode for this event.
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    Thanks everyone for the insight. I never really read the in game messages as I don't have a lot of time to play. I play this game Hero Wars on facebook and have 4 accounts I play on Golf Clash.