**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 3

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
Can u let us know how it's going to b so I can start preparing for it?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★
    Well it does have the #metal tag so there's that. I'd wager it's a tag restrictions this time with similar difficulty to V1 n V2. Can't say for certain until it is out tho
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would say invest in your Magneto Marvel NOWs
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Its Perm content you dont need to be prepared for release of it.
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Its Perm content you dont need to be prepared for release of it.

Lmao.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Can u let us know how it's going to b so I can start preparing for it?

They're not going to give you much more than they already have before release. You have plenty of time after it gets released to prepare however you feel you'll need to.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Well it does have the #metal tag so there's that. I'd wager it's a tag restrictions this time with similar difficulty to V1 n V2. Can't say for certain until it is out tho

@Terra where did you see this? I couldn't find anything from a mod on the forums. Thanks.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    mgj0630 said:

Terra said:

@Terra where did you see this? I couldn't find anything from a mod on the forums. Thanks.
    Not from a official source. And with it being a mutant variant there is a high probability it will follow the restrictions of previous V1 n V2. And since tech > mutant it's probably that's what we'll see as the restriction
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    So when it's out I can blow right by that's y i need to know