**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We need gold !!!

When the game gives you a bunch of content to complete, A bunch of rewards to earn 😃 but no gold to upgrade 😑

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Grind arenas and use the battle chips on arena crystals. Also, only rank up good champions. Don't bother ranking up Kamala Khan or Iron Fist or anyone like that. Wait until you have at least a decent champion to use your gold on to rank up.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I’m currently at 1.9 mil in battle chips. Usually spin 1 mil at a time and always have 1 mill stashed. Don’t even need to meet all milestones except for tier 4 basic or t1 alpha. Just need to put in a few rounds a day.

I Just r4 a 5 star to 4/55 and r1 a 5star

Like I said in a previous post......”no gold in here”
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    You get good chunks of gold with their offers and if you can’t grind arenas you gotta buy them son..

That’s their business model. However gold rewards all across need a buff regardless. The gold rewards are from the time when act 4 was endgame
  • Options
    EquwanEquwan Posts: 96

These are that photos that wouldn’t upload when I made my comment
  • Options

Grind arenas and use the battle chips on arena crystals. Also, only rank up good champions. Don't bother ranking up Kamala Khan or Iron Fist or anyone like that. Wait until you have at least a decent champion to use your gold on to rank up.

I use to grind arena heavy, now it’s boring and tiring... plus with AQ, AW, EQ, bonus EQs Nd act 6 update & Arena.. yu’d have to have the phone up to yur face 24/7.. not every have the time .. it’s plain and simple , it has to be another way to earn a good amount of gold other then Arena.. or make the cost to rank champs cheaper.. and I kno who to rank and who not to rank ... but unfortunately yu have yur obvious champs yu should max out but yu can only pick one or 2 if yur lucky then yu have champ that yu May need to rank jus to complete certain content
  • Options

I can’t open these crystals bcuz I’ll form so many cats Nd they’ll all be sitting in my stash Nd will most likely go to waste bcuz I can’t get gold to upgrade.. I literally have everything else
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Maybe collect unIts for a month or 2 and buy UC gold crystals...
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    There isn't really a gold problem. Going through comment and daily crystals, there's enough gold each month for ranking up. Just be smart about what you're using the gold on.

Arenas are the best way to stock up on gold
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I hate the "It's not a problem, just grind arena" argument. I hit all the gold milestones in each arena, sometimes more for BCs, and I'm always short on gold. Unless you can spend hours of your day everyday in arena, it's a problem. That's just not feasible or enjoyable for a lot of people. The amount of gold available is outdated and disproportionate. I constantly have T4CC sitting in my overflow and a ton of unopened crystals because I never have an equal amount of gold. If you've never had a shortage, you either spend a TON of time in arena, are a whale, or don't rank up many champs.

I'm sorry but if you hit all milestones in all arenas there's no way you're short on gold
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

Has arena been shutdown?

Arena freakin sucks
    Who wants to do the same old easy fights over and over again. It’s not fun. Also,just because u want to do arena doesn’t mean every one else does. #arenaneedsarevamp
    But seriously it would be so much better if the took the Sunday class catylst event and revamped it into a gold event and hall of healing event( only one each Sunday with toned down rewards)
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I need T2 alpha... just completed variant 2 and was disappointed to find no T2 fragments at all
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Has arena been shutdown?

Arena freakin sucks
    Who wants to do the same old easy fights over and over again. It’s not fun.just because u want to do arena doesn’t mean every one else does. #arenaneedsarevamp
    But seriously it would be so much better if the took the Sunday class catylst event and revamped it into a gold event and hall of healing event( only one each Sunday with toned down rewards)
    I don't do arena hardly at all. I also don't complain about gold bc I know where the best way to get it is.
  • Options

Djkrdjj said:

Has arena been shutdown?

Arena freakin sucks
    Who wants to do the same old easy fights over and over again. It’s not fun.just because u want to do arena doesn’t mean every one else does. #arenaneedsarevamp
    I don't do arena hardly at all. I also don't complain about gold bc I know where the best way to get it is.
    Wow. I don’t complain, I gave feedback. I would like a gold arena or gold event.
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Gold was always one of my bottlenecks, but doing the first 3 milestones in each arena helped. I am now sitting on 6mil gold, mostly because I am no longer ranking 3 or 4 * heroes. I have also stopped ranking 5*'s as I have 6 at r4 and am waiting for T5basic to bring one to R5. I will wait for that unless I pull a 5* god tier. Until you get a decent questing team though, yes gold will be hard to come by. I would like to reiterate, do the first 3 milestones in each arena doing that and selling the battlechips should help you ramp up in gold. Just be very selective in your rank ups.
  • Options
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Has arena been shutdown?

Arena freakin sucks
    Wow. I don’t complain, I gave feedback. I would like a gold arena or gold event.
    Well I mean I do complain but in this instance I wasn’t complaining. I gave feedback. Arena isn’t for everyone. There should be more options to get gold quick. And then I gave a somewhat solution
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    They should give way more gold for completing event quests
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

This type of thread always goes the exact same way:

1. Member comes to complain about gold problem
    2. Other members indicate the (pretty obvious) solution. Arenas.
    3. OP does not like proposed solution. Keeps complaining about "the gold problem".
    4. End of discussion.

Sounds about right.

• Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Be selective in your rankups and sell expiring ISO rather than using it. I usually only rank for the Level Up solo or on a champ I'm taking to r4/5. Sitting on over 22m currently and haven't been below 19m in longer than I can recall. It will mean fewer rankups but not less effectiveness and cuts need to do arena.
  • Options
    Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Kabam should create a lesser/greater gold boost and put them in the solo crystals and various solo milestones and/or allow us to purchase them with units or loyalty. XP, attack, health, class specials, dungeons, arena pts, various AW boosts but nothing for gold. And allow lvl 60 summoners to trade in the xp boosts for the gold boosts.
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited July 2019
    That's like saying, I need money but I don't want to work!! work is boring and tiring!
    arena = BC, Premium crystals and 3/4/5/6* shards
    BC= gold, unit, energy refills, dupe on punisher(more gold and ISO8)
    Premium crystals= more dupe champs(more gold more ISO8 plus next tier shards)
    ISO8= 45 tier 4 class ISO8 = 112500 gold!!!!

And no you don't have to hold your ph 24/7 up to your face. I spend about 3 hrs on MCOc per day( do bit more over the weekend) I have over 25mil gold!
    Equwan said:

I use to grind arena heavy, now it’s boring and tiring... plus with AQ, AW, EQ, bonus EQs Nd act 6 update & Arena.. yu’d have to have the phone up to yur face 24/7.. not every have the time .. it’s plain and simple , it has to be another way to earn a good amount of gold other then Arena.. or make the cost to rank champs cheaper.. and I kno who to rank and who not to rank ... but unfortunately yu have yur obvious champs yu should max out but yu can only pick one or 2 if yur lucky then yu have champ that yu May need to rank jus to complete certain content
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    don't mind me, just commenting on this thread so I can watch the slugfest. (I know I can just bookmark, but what's the fun in that?)
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    I seem to have a problem spending gold...

Still sitting at 78m despite being F2P..