Options

Unfair

Why are there character gates on master level for eq class trip? I find it totally unfair to not be able to receive 100% exploration rewards due to a roster snafu. I can handily beat all the content except last path because I haven’t been awarded a vulture in my crystal pulls. That’s a good portion of 5* shards that I could really use especially since I’m still uncollected

Comments

• Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    I got everyone in 2* form from the crystals you get for doing the events. Every single champ.
    I’ve done all the summoners journey special event milestones, they are so easy especially the dungeons one.
  • Options
    NazimhyderNazimhyder Posts: 10
    Hey guys what’s upp i m having a lilttle problem with my game on SPIDER MAN CLASS TRIP Chapter no 3 BACK IN BLACK I hv completed Masters and heroic But i m only having to one path which is in the chapter ( BACK IN BLACK ) because i m not having the spefic champ plzzz do me a help to complete my chapters Not having a spesific champion in BACK TO BLACK SPIDER MAN PATH I M COMPLETED ALL THE PATH IN HEROIC N MASTERS BUT ONLY THIS PATH IS LEFT DUE TO THIS SPECIFIC CHAMPION I CANT COMPLETE IT 100% plzzzz and kindly help me to play further
  • Options

• Options
    PLEASE HELP ME AND KINDLY RESOLVE MY PROBLEM KABAM
  • Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 254 ★★
    In a week fight symbiote spidey 50 times. Problem solved