**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seatin the man we need but not the one we deserve- video link to his synergy guide video

SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,767 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/Zto147xUHuc
From the man with the second sexiest accent on MCOC YouTubez
And the most prominent British gambling addict- he brings you his guide on synergies

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Um....what? Lol.
    I take it you're a Fan. Hahaha.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom we love watching a British lad open crystals and make informative videos in his parents garden

I wasn't passing judgment on him. Just commenting on the description. Lol. I keep my views to myself.
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151

Um....what? Lol.

Been watching him since he’s been making videos and guides in his bedroom
    How does someone disagree with this statement? @SquishyjrThe_4TH isn't stating an opinion.

@SquishyjrThe_4TH you may have someone spying on you. They apparently have some sort of incriminating evidence to prove that you haven't been watching Seatin's videos since he was making them in his bedroom.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Um....what? Lol.

Been watching him since he’s been making videos and guides in his bedroom
    How does someone disagree with this statement? @SquishyjrThe_4TH isn't stating an opinion.

@SquishyjrThe_4TH you may have someone spying on you. They apparently have some sort of incriminating evidence to prove that you haven't been watching Seatin's videos since he was making them in his bedroom.
    Lol don’t worry but half the time most of my comments just get disagrees for no reason.
    Factual they can be,
    but still subject to the disagree
    I’m gonna hit disagree to keep your disagree count up