**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something's wrong with nullifying Iceman's armor.

CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
What is going on?, I noticed it first with SS in dungeons, then in arenas with Jane Foster, I have a video and a ss, this is going to be thug in war.

Here he has Ice armor and another one is recovering?

https://youtu.be/QHTXZk6y6pU
Here is happening the same, so who's the one with the bug, SS or Iceman?

Comments

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    I think SS just nullified icemans armor at the start of the fight and that's why he was regenerating it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    In the video, those are armor up buffs, not ice armor. In the SS, he has ice armor on but its hard to say what the timer is for without node information. Also just because you nullify Ice Armor, that doesn't mean it won't come back.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

In the video, those are armor up buffs, not ice armor. In the SS, he has ice armor on but its hard to say what the timer is for without node information. Also just because you nullify Ice Armor, that doesn't mean it won't come back.

the timer is for the ice armor, it's written in the SS: "Armadura de Hielo" is Ice Armor, and "reposicion" is like "reforming" (don't know if it's perfectly correct as translation, but the meaning is this) ^_^
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★

In the ss I was in arenas, no node no sinergies no nothing, just Jane and him.