**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unfair

Why are there character gates on master level for eq class trip? I find it totally unfair to not be able to receive 100% exploration rewards due to a roster snafu. I can handily beat all the content except last path because I haven’t been awarded a vulture in my crystal pulls. That’s a good portion of 5* shards that I could really use especially since I’m still uncollected

Comments

• Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    I got everyone in 2* form from the crystals you get for doing the events. Every single champ.
    I’ve done all the summoners journey special event milestones, they are so easy especially the dungeons one.
  • Options
    NazimhyderNazimhyder Posts: 10
    Hey guys what’s upp i m having a lilttle problem with my game on SPIDER MAN CLASS TRIP Chapter no 3 BACK IN BLACK I hv completed Masters and heroic But i m only having to one path which is in the chapter ( BACK IN BLACK ) because i m not having the spefic champ plzzz do me a help to complete my chapters Not having a spesific champion in BACK TO BLACK SPIDER MAN PATH I M COMPLETED ALL THE PATH IN HEROIC N MASTERS BUT ONLY THIS PATH IS LEFT DUE TO THIS SPECIFIC CHAMPION I CANT COMPLETE IT 100% plzzzz and kindly help me to play further
  • Options

• Options
    PLEASE HELP ME AND KINDLY RESOLVE MY PROBLEM KABAM
  • Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    In a week fight symbiote spidey 50 times. Problem solved