Corvus taking Bleed damage

Corvus was taking bleed damage on map 5 AQ against Void on the bleed node path in section 2. I've had him take coldsnap damage against Iceman in the uncollected event quest in the past two weeks. This bug has been popping up for the best part of a year now, you need to get it fixed asap.

Comments

• YorkshirepirloYorkshirepirlo Member Posts: 19
    Just to make clear, his glaive immunity was up throughout. No hits taken. The bleed was active immediately and throughout the fight
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Member Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

It wasn't bleed damage, it was damage from voids passive abilities.

Read. Stuff.

It's really not that hard, mate.

His immunity is bugged although in this case I believe it is just void
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Member Posts: 506 ★★

Read. Stuff.

He mentioned about iceman too, I'm pretty sure icy doesn't have any similar ability
    You're right about the void case @UmbertoDelRio but the matter of fact is, corvus is still bugged

You're right about the void case @UmbertoDelRio but the matter of fact is, corvus is still bugged

Yes, but cluttering the forum with misinformation really doesn't help lol.

What's the misinformation about it? I can give a proof.
    If anything doesn't happens to you doesn't mean it isn't happening with someone else too. You should know that buddy.
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

If anything doesn't happens to you doesn't mean it isn't happening with someone else too. You should know that buddy.
    Show the proof of corvus taking bleed damage against someone other than void..
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Member Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/132975/corvus-taking-bleed-damage-in-aq-bugged
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This has something to be with the wierd interactions of things triggering at the start of the fight.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Member Posts: 444 ★★

Read. Stuff.

He mentioned about iceman too, I'm pretty sure icy doesn't have any similar ability
    I don't care about iceman, he only mentioned this because he doesn't understand the situation he just encountered.

This thread is about him taking damage against void and this is not a bug.
    Wrong he mentioned iceman in the original post.
    How bout in stead of giving sassy remarks just answer the question. “The instance with bleed and void is because void deals damage per debuff. But the instance with iceman is a bug”

• YorkshirepirloYorkshirepirlo Member Posts: 19

Read. Stuff.

No, it wasn't voids ability. Otherwise I wouldn't have said bleed damage. Clearly you think you're very smart and know abilities inside out, so can you tell me when voids ability triggers immediately at the start of the fight like I already mentioned? Read. Stuff.

Andd also let me know how an 8k void would survive long enough against a 5/65 corvus to inflict any intimidating presence debuffs. And maybe whilst you're at it you could tell me how someone would get a 5/65 champion become cavalier and be able to do map 5 without being able to tell the difference between bleed damage and voids debuffs.

It was bleed damage. Jog on.
  • Vood5Vood5 Member Posts: 19
    @UmbertoDelRio he said from the start of the fight. Voids abilities don't hit from the start of the fight. I have had weird interactions on the bleed path whereby the bleed doesn't even kick in so Corvus doesn't get the heal from willpower.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Member Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Void deals dmg for any debuff
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Member Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    “For each unique Debuff type, the opponent takes 109.2% of Void’s current Attack Rating as Direct Damage per second.“
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Vood5 said:

@UmbertoDelRio he said from the start of the fight. Voids abilities don't hit from the start of the fight. I have had weird interactions on the bleed path whereby the bleed doesn't even kick in so Corvus doesn't get the heal from willpower.

I have a suspicion that has something to do with it. I've seen similar issues with Corvus reported. In the case of Nodes where Debuffs apply immediately, I believe it might be a situation where his Glaives don't activate until after the Fight begins.
    Dang I thought that was only for the debuffs he applied, that is good to know/helps to read. My apologies @UmbertoDelRio
    I'm guessing a good way to get rid of it would be to get knocked down so it purifies the bleed therefore you don't get the debuff damage.
  • Bear3Bear3 Member Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Yes the bleed shows up but doesn’t actually do damage hence why willpower regens him when bleeds are inflicted or you’re running suicides.. however from the START of the fight, you’re taking significant damage from void BEFORE he actually applies ANY debuffs because of the non damaging bleed debuff from suicides. “No he doesn’t”. Yes, yes he does. I’ve never taken cold snap damage with Corvus, but if that’s happening (video helps) then that’s def not supposed to happen.

🐻
  • NimorNimor Member Posts: 110
    edited July 2019
    As people have already mentioned void does damage for any debuff (not passive debuff mind you) the opponent has no matter what the source of the debuff is. If you check closely for example if you play void and parry the opponent he will take damage from that stun debuff for the couple seconds the opponent is stunned. So having suicides and facing void is a big pain in the butt (assuming no immunities) since that's 2 debuffs for void to have fun with from the start of the game.
    No reason to be snarky or offended when asking for/giving help. Double checking that other people might have spotted something you haven't also goes a long way :p

Unique debuff does not equal intimidating debuffs by the way.

Maybe that's what you're stumbling over.

Every freaking debuff activates voids dot.

This is really embarassing, mate. Work on your reading comprehension skills and on your tone.

It's puzzling how someone can get so far in this game without being able to read. So kudos for that, I guess.

iT wAs bLeEdiNg dAmaGe. jOg oN.

Chill out mate, you're right about corvus taking damage against void bcuz bleed itself is a unique debuff but the thing is corvus sometimes still takes bleed damage against other guys like here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/132975/corvus-taking-bleed-damage-in-aq-bugged
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Member Posts: 477 ★★
    I've had same "problem" against Void myself two season ago where I fought against Void on bleed path.. It's actually the ability of Void that deals damage not the bleed itself
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

That picture does not make it clear. The damage shown on the screen could be left over from when Corvus can take bleed damage, the dudes charges had just came back in that picture.