**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up issues

Today I finished Variant 2 and received a science 5* rank up gem for rank 3 to rank 4. I went to use it on Red Hulk and accidentally hit the other rank up option and used catalyst. I put in a ticket asking to exchange my rank up gem for the catalyst used for the rank up. I have been told that the game mechanics won’t allow for me to rank down because I leveled up the champ already. I know that’s a bogus claim because I’ve been playing for a long time and was playing when y’all gave out rank down tickets before. I’m not even asking to rank the champ down. I just want you to go in and give me back the catalyst and take my rank up gem in return. I know u can give items back that have been spent already because back in the day y’all gave me back battle hips that were used to enter a catalyst clash arena by accident. I e also been playing long enough to remember times where people who I rewards from you because of errors in the gameplay and you took there champs back down that they used there catalyst on. Please do the right thing and help me out. I’ve spent enough time and money on this game over the last 4+ years that the least you can do is help me out over a this simple mistake I made. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    Jason291134Jason291134 Posts: 11
    I did own up to my mistake. I’m not on a high horse either. I clicked the wrong button by mistake. They can help me out and replace it with the rank up gem. I’m not asking to rank the champ down. I want him ranked up. I just accidentally used the wrong resource to rank him up. So it’s not like opening a pic and asking for a refund.
  • Options
    LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    That is painful. I know what you are going through but they won't do anything now after ranking him up, sorry.
  • Options
    Hey Jason291134, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help account-specific requests like this. Therefore, if you have any further questions or concerns about this topic, I recommend reaching back out to our Support Team for assistance. You can get back in touch with them by replying to a previous response they've sent you. Alternatively, you can create a new ticket by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.