**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do Symbiotes have a special interaction with incinerate?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
So, Symbiotes in Marvel Comics are famously weak to fire. Is there an interaction to reflect this in game? I remember once hearing something like that, but I didn't see anything about it in game. Wondering if Mephisto's Aura would be useful for fighting Venom/Carnage/Symbiote Supreme

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    That would be a cool interaction to have. Kind of doubt it would ever get added though seeing as they don't strictly follow comics in regards to weakness/immunities.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    No, that would be too unfair to symbiotes, I could activate SP3 with mephisto and the symbiote would burn the entire match.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Also, robot champs should get extra damage for shock, and any rock/tree champ should be immune. I know Korg is already, but Groot and King Groot aren't and I'm not sure about Thing.
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

Also, robot champs should get extra damage for shock, and any rock/tree champ should be immune. I know Korg is already, but Groot and King Groot aren't and I'm not sure about Thing.

Thing is.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Thing is immune to:
    Shock
    Bleed
    Armor Break
    Armor Shatter
    Nullify
    Stagger
    Fate Seal

If you were asking if he’s incinerate immune, it’s like the ONE thing he’s not immune to.