Options

Help to decide which champions to invest in!

This are my main champions, not sure which to upgrade and if hulkbuster 4star is better investment then a spiderman stark tech.... please gimme advices u

Comments

• Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Corvus. Even at 3* he punches above his weight and will clear content.
  • Options
    HamloyHamloy Posts: 49

Corvus. Even at 3* he punches above his weight and will clear content.

Yes i like him and cap america infinitywar, but whats the 5 champ team you recommend, and what champs are worth investing in?🤔
  • Options
    OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    For defence upgrade MODOK, groot, hulkbuster
    Offence corvus, spider-stark enhanced, omega

And Cap IW for everything,

Best champ you've got is 1. Corvus 2. Cap IW 3. Spider-stark enhanced
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Well, it also depends on what you are trying to do. I'm guessing you are still trying to clear Act 3 or 4? Since I don't think these will be strong enough to clear act 5. I wouldn't focus on a ranking all 5 of the team, just one or two that will help you clear act 3 and/ or 4.

If the set you have shown, I would Rank up:

Corvus
    CapIw
    Sparky
    OR
    Magik

In that order, though be prepared to pull a better champ and move them up in the list. If you get a decent 4* I would bump them up as you will get more mileage out of them.
  • Options

Well, it also depends on what you are trying to do. I'm guessing you are still trying to clear Act 3 or 4? Since I don't think these will be strong enough to clear act 5. I wouldn't focus on a ranking all 5 of the team, just one or two that will help you clear act 3 and/ or 4.

Corvus
    CapIw
    Sparky
    OR
    Magik

In that order, though be prepared to pull a better champ and move them up in the list. If you get a decent 4* I would bump them up as you will get more mileage out of them.

Sorry for my ignorence, who is sparky? Spiderman stark? And is hulkbuster 4* usless?
  • Options

Hamloy said:

Corvus
    CapIw
    Sparky
    OR
    Magik

Sorry for my ignorence, who is sparky? Spiderman stark? And is hulkbuster 4* usless?
    Yes to both hulk buster is utter garbage
    Don’t rank him up
    I just got my second 4 star, black panther (classic) is he trash not worth the iso8 as well?
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Hamloy said:

Hamloy said:

Corvus
    CapIw
    Sparky
    OR
    Magik

Yes to both hulk buster is utter garbage
    Don’t rank him up
    I just got my second 4 star, black panther (classic) is he trash not worth the iso8 as well?
    He’s definitely better than hulk buster. Others may disagree but I’d advise taking him to rank 2 at your level.I’d at least take him to lvl 10
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i would like to upgrade him as much as i can till to 3/30. firstly use him as offence champ, then when you get more good champs then he will be for arena... just my opinion...
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sparky! Sparky! Sparky! SPARKY! SPARKY!!!! SPARKY!!!!!! FREAKIN' FRACKIN' SPARKY!!!!!!!!!!!