**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 - Question

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Who was your best counter to the Venom in Chapter 3, the Magneto and Juggernaut?

I still need to clear Act 4 as I've only done Chapter 1 - 100%,

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Ronan ... awakened ... (note, not Ronin ... )

Awakened Ronan (any *), will absolutely crush any Venom, as long as that venom is not:

Stun immune, debuff immune, on Limber node, etc.

You get to your Sp1 .. and stun lock him into oblivion .. ;) easy
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    I’m assuming you mean the super regen magneto, in which case any heal block, regen reversal or very high damage champion will do the job for you
    Good luck!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Thank you @dot_ditto and @Webby72 ! I will keep those tips in mind as I work past those champions in my quest to finish Act 4.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★

That was fun dude
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    for venom i used a 4* 4/40 duped morningstar and her SP2, for magneto i don't remember, but i think it was Yondu (4* 4/40, unduped at time) with SP1 (heal block) spam, while for Juggs i used Cap IW (4* max rank/sig) and fought him two times, one without any nodes and one with all, the second one was a bit long but still an easy fight. Just remember to always Parry him at the start of the fight to gain a charge and being able to nullify the unstoppable buff ^_^
    @te_dua_shum Thank you!
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Everyone: I used a 2 star Ronan!!!!
    Me: I just spammed soul imprisonment with mephisto...
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    Red Hulk for juggs
    Voodoo for venom
    Scarlett witch for magneto

All were 4* at 4/40 or 5/50
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i used void for magneto, for juggernaut i used 2/3 champs (gwenpool, void, hype), for venom i used ghost rider (for exploration i used sym supreme l3 & he is gone)...
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Just used a 4* moon knight.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    I used sym supreme for magneto and venom..
    And caiw for jugs.
  • Miss_Bee09Miss_Bee09 Posts: 25
    I used Loki for Magento. Think I waited until sp3 and cursed him. Juggs I used my whole time, I had difficultly with it but managed. And with vemon GhostRider and Cap iw.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Suprisingly I used thor(original) didn’t realize who I was fighting,

Venom magik

Juggernaut, I beat once but I screwed up didn’t realize it was THAT juggernaut, but once was quake
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Who was your best counter to the Venom in Chapter 3, the Magneto and Juggernaut?

I still need to clear Act 4 as I've only done Chapter 1 - 100%,

To magneto it was gouillotine, to venom it was morningstar and to juggernaut it was the Hood!
    Explenation:
    Magneto, insane healing: Gouillotine: Heal reverse with sp2
    Venom, insane buffs, sp3 is activated: Morningstar: Erases all buffs and deals insane energy damage wih sp2
    Juggernaut, great healthpool, high pi (in worst case 27k), unstopable, block damage: The Hood: puts stagger on the enemy with his normal hits, which remove the unstopable when ist activated, but the Problem is that the stagger doesnt stacks so you can only remove one buff and then you have to put stagger up again. Thats why symb supreme is great, he can stack stagger

Other Counters:
    Magneto: Vision ( in best case duped) Heal block with sp1, Sentinel, Healblock with sp1, other Champions that can simply outdamage this healing
    Venom: Symbiote supreme killed him (on the 4 energy path) at rank 2 as 4 star, The Hood sp2 removes buffs and deals big damage, Ronan gets an infinit stun chain with sp1, because the more buffs the enemy has the longer the stun rests and you can chain sp1s like machine guns
    Juggernaut: Only Thing you Need here is skill, i tried it with many different champs, and for me it was to hard to kill him with everyone, i had to use my Hood again and backup was symb supreme. I also loved to use my VenomtDuck, he really was great, because he got the right buffs up, so i went out of this fight with 100% on him!

• Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    just fully explored 4.3.6. used capiw againsta venom, with 4 charge & one fury capiw sp2 was 29k <3 ... just 22/23 hits to him...
    Update I have 100% explored 4 out of 6 quests in Chapter 2(Act 4). I've also beat the Regen Magneto and did so with my rank 3 Doc Ock. I also am two quests away from complete my first run of Act 4 Chapter 3. Hoping this week or next to finish off 100% exploring the last two quests in Chapter 2 of Act 4. I'm not looking forward to Juggernaut or Venom, but believe I have the right champions ready to take them on.