**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Mystic for Rank 4->5 Gem

I currently have 3 r5 5*s - CapIW sig 200, Omega sig 161 and Hyperion sig 19.

VtD, Sparky, Ghulk, Iceman, KM and Venom at r4 with a 6* rulk round out my roster of who gets consistent use. AQ/AW is covered.

I just 100% variant two and pulled a r4->5 mystic gem. I have 3 viable candidates - SS, Voodoo and Magik all r3 or below right now.
All of them are currently unduped, but I also have a mystic awakening gem and 100 mystic stones to pump in.

I've 100% act 5 and initial clears in 6.1 and 6.2. 100% v2 and initial clear variant 1.

Next up is to work towards 100% 6.1 or Variant 1 (not sure which is easier/worth the rewards) and first pass of 6.3 when it drops.

Which of these Mystic champions would help me the most and why?

Mystic for Rank 4->5 Gem 11 votes

Symbiote Supreme
81%
Osfan8BendersBountyRepto232onewvonkshadow_lurker22pfm007Etjamamrcyrcle 9 votes
Dr. VooDoo
9%
Duke_Silver 1 vote
Magik
9%
Kalantak 1 vote

Comments

• BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Symbiote Supreme
    Sum supreme is the best mystic by a long shot. I have one too and I’m saving it for him only.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★

Sum supreme is the best mystic by a long shot. I have one too and I’m saving it for him only.

As long as the defender bleeds and/or gains buffs, this is true.