**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another Bug Shocking!!! Mordo Ability Accuracy being reduced??

Mordo Ability Accuracy being reduced. Was fighting a Spidey 4/55 5* in arena and I am assuming they had the assassin mastery which reduces ability accuracy of opponents below 18% health and so I got an on screen parry block and no stun. Not sure if this is mordo issue or parry issue or maybe a combination of the 2.

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Yea I think his ability accuracy could be reduced. One time I accidentally parried him right before his power gain started, and when the timer ended, power gain never triggered and never came back for the entire fight.

I'd like it that way though, that gives another option to counter him. But, bugs are bugs, this should be raised to the team.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    oh right the stop power gain with parry bug. Abuse the hell out of it last aq.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Mordo is immune only to defensive ability accuracy so its normal if power gain doesnt start.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Only astral evade is immune to ability accuracy reduction, other abilities like power gain, parry, etc can be reduced
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    He should be immune to both offensive and defensive ability accuracy.
    It's a bug ... But at least he works better than Archangel
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Atleast read his abilities before saying. He has always been immune to defensive ability accuracy reducers ONLY.
    And it works most of time (well I haven't experienced any issues with it yet and I know what I am talking about mordo is my top champ and I always bring him to AQ)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Atleast read his abilities before saying. He has always been immune to defensive ability accuracy reducers ONLY.
    And it works most of time (well I haven't experienced any issues with it yet and I know what I am talking about mordo is my top champ and I always bring him to AQ)

Wrong.
    His ability accuracy can't be reduced. That's both offensive and defensive ability accuracy.