**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto-Enlist option for Alliance Wars

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
An option to auto-enlist your alliance in all matchmaking phases of alliance wars until the option is unselected.

Auto-Enlist option for Alliance Wars 21 votes

Yea
71%
Carmel1penvro5637854patriots12Patchie93CliffordcanSpiderCoolsPrathapneedabeerAmazingDeadpoolFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxEtjamaTheTalentsMr_incredibl3Vatris 15 votes
Nay
28%
PiviotLormifSquishyjrThe_4THCapAvengerpanda_mcocFan1241 6 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yea
    Yes, but there are so many of these little things that need to happen. Help all button in Alliance, help all button in Arena, fight timer, aking smart-select use big Iso first, etc. This is honestly nearing the bottom of my list.
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Yea
    I have no idea why someone would vote No on this. It's a useful change that is completely optional to use...
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    For those voting no, what’s the reason?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Nay
    MSRDLD said:

It is another thing to go wrong and clog up the forums with negative posts and hate. "I forgot to change the number of rooms", "I forgot to disable it now we are losing points."
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Yea
    Lormif said:

MSRDLD said:

It is another thing to go wrong and clog up the forums with negative posts and hate. "I forgot to change the number of rooms", "I forgot to disable it now we are losing points."
    So you're saying we should cease to improve the game or make it a more enjoyable experience because you think a couple people might complain about that even though it's completely on them for forgetting?
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Yea
    Maybe they will add this feature soon to subscribed sigil users
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Vatris said:

Lormif said:

MSRDLD said:

So you're saying we should cease to improve the game or make it a more enjoyable experience because you think a couple people might complain about that even though it's completely on them for forgetting?
    That is what I inferred as well. Guess Kabam should never make improvements to the game because some people might use them incorrectly and complain about it.