**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2015 tech rank up not good for LoL Ultron?

So I was wanting to drop my 2015 tech r3 to r4 rank up gem on my Ultron I earned from Labyrinth of Legends but it’s not showing the icon that is useable for him. Now the description of the champs that qualify just shows “Ultron”. Not “Age of Ultron”. I didn’t start playing until 2017 but I would image with the first monthly quest being Ultron drones and such that the Ultron OG was around too. Anyone have any clarification?

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    LOL was 2016. I wish the gem worked because I have one as well.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    AOU is Ultron (prime), and LOL is Ultron (classic).
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68

Wrong ultron

Yes it is. Unfortunately. My point however is that they are both labeled the same. They need to differentiate it. All the champs in this game that have multiple versions all have names that differentiate them. Cyclops, Spider-Man, Hulk, Thor, Vision, Capt. Marvel, Magneto, etc. all are clearly differentiated by their name. Apparently on Ultron doesn’t get the same respect. I get why I don’t get to use it. Rules are rules. They just need to take the time to fix it so to keep continuity and minimize confusion.
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68

AOU is Ultron (prime), and LOL is Ultron (classic).

See....now that’s not hard. Let’s see if they can actually apply it in-game and make it official.
  • I just got a 2015-2016 tech gem and tried to use it on labyrinth ultron and it won't work either.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

I just got a 2015-2016 tech gem and tried to use it on labyrinth ultron and it won't work either.

That not a bug kabam conforim it shuldt